• Oscar (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Ba (sub)

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched the TIM SHERWOOD interview

I liked him as a player - and really respect what he just said in his interview - that performance hurt him.

Its also true what he said- some players dont care - Walker and Vertonghen are 2..

Delighted with our win and glad BA scored will give him some confidence ;)

can't quote you @iceman because the live thread is closed, but remember when you posted this and said he was going to change the match because of that?

Well, it happened :P

d441a172362d.gif

that's still the funniest shit ever. The way he widens his eyes, I'm laughing my arse here

9 points ...... 9 points on top.

Ciy might have three games to go, but it is on credit. We cashed already.

We might win this title ....

As much as I want to be optimistic, there is too much footie to be played. Talk to me after our match away to Anfield. IMHO that will be the one that will decide our destiny.

As much as I want to be optimistic, there is too much footie to be played. Talk to me after our match away to Anfield. IMHO that will be the one that will decide our destiny.

call me optimistic, but we may have already be declared champions - at least unofficially with a lead of maybe 4-5 points by the time that match comes :P

O3jeCVJ.gif

love, I don't drink beer. They all taste like horse piss for me, but that was the best among all the pee I've drank :P

Hence the 'might' my friend. But yes, I am optimistic and hopeful. It is such a great feel tbh. If we take Anfield, it will no longer be mere optimism, more an authentic expectation :woo: :blue scalf:

Just watched the TIM SHERWOOD interview

I liked him as a player - and really respect what he just said in his interview - that performance hurt him.

Its also true what he said- some players dont care - Walker and Vertonghen are 2..

Delighted with our win and glad BA scored will give him some confidence ;)

top post ... he deserves a chance next season ,, not sure he will get it

I don't know where everyone has got this Spurs were the better side from.

The better side is the team with the most chances, I can't even remember if Spurs even created a chance or even tested Cech. We had plenty of goal scoring opportunities before Eto'o made it 1-0.

Eto'o could have played schurrle in but decided to go one on one, Hazard missed what many would call a sitter, the first minute chance was not offside and should have been a red for the keeper. We did hit them on the counter quite a bit. Spurs didn't deserve anything with that defence, they where all over the place we we where solid. Just because they had more possession doesn't mean anything because they didn't even fucking do anything with it so how are they the better side please tell me that?

b308bcd4fc7ed80e0fd6c6c1dbad0c99.gif

Crazy shit, B ! :ph34r:

all beers taste like pee to me, Tom.

I've had Irish, German, some special American thing - Indian Ale or something, a few mainstream ones. They're all like drinking pee indeed :P

all beers taste like pee to me, Tom.

I've had Irish, German, some special American thing - Indian Ale or something, a few mainstream ones. They're all like drinking pee indeed :P

You of all girls must know Belgians can do weird things :Goober: