• Oscar (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Ba (sub)

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all beers taste like pee to me, Tom.

I've had Irish, German, some special American thing - Indian Ale or something, a few mainstream ones. They're all like drinking pee indeed :P

you girls have such kinky ways now ...I guess you kiss with your mouth open .........

call me optimistic, but we may have already be declared champions - at least unofficially with a lead of maybe 4-5 points by the time that match comes :P

I call you correct if that does happen, but I agree w/ Jose. It's Citeh's title. They are all that & a bag of chips. Plus they have a deep bench.

love, I don't drink beer. They all taste like horse piss for me, but that was the best among all the pee I've drank :P

That is because you haven't had my home brew. Guarantee my brew will make your tongue do the rabbit dance :Goober:

Kyle Walker ran rampant in front of Lampard the 1st half while Chelsea couldn't get the ball up the pitch or connect and maintain possession in transition.

2nd half, I fell asleep very early with the feeling we would win this. woke a few times to see replays of goals. good enough for now. Chelsea responded to the challenge, Tottenham laid an egg. birds.

as much as Schuerrle has a nice shot, I would prefer looking at the sight of Yaromalenko in Chelsea blue with also the possibility of S. Berahino ITF. I don't know who is responsible for the scouting of players in Europe at Chelsea, but I do know that Schuerrle and Marin are strange acquisitions and not ones I would have ever chosen.

Still not as bad as 50 million on a Torres. derp.

Lol Mourinho is such a troll "Fernando's injury is muscular, a surprise because he didn't go to the national team. He felt someting in his groin." some masterclass mindgames there, pretty sure Nando's fine :D

I call you correct if that does happen, but I agree w/ Jose. It's Citeh's title. They are all that & a bag of chips. Plus they have a deep bench.

That is because you haven't had my home brew. Guarantee my brew will make your tongue do the rabbit dance :Goober:

You guys keep tempting me. I'm only a girl and you're all... well you and many :P

Bring it on, Jay.

A friend of mine will do some homemade for me too. Then it's your turn ;)

Also, all of you boys, today's is Women's day :P

2937.jpg?1370034657http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/tottenham-hotspur-v-chelsea.9512/page-29

HeroesAndVillains

+1,620
New

Commentator is a fucking Chav... Unbearable

New

What in the name of mrs satans cunt lips was that???

"cunt shit fuck wank bollocks. Fucking Eto'o you fucking mother fucker."
"my god jesus, CONTINUOUS SHIT, we play amazing and still they get all the decisions, whats the point in going to stamford bridge when cunts give penalties like that - PENALTY??"
"The only tiny morsel is that when Chelsea's crash eventually comes and make no mistake it will, it's going to be fucking big and fucking painful."
"Why no booking for Oscar? Clearly trying to get Sandro sent off"

http://firstrowsports.ge/?watch/81471/1/watch-chelsea-tv.html

Mourinho's speaking now at Chelsea TV

btw Choulo, he's just said we didn't dominate in the first half hahahaha, happy I'm keeping all my body parts intact

Actually he's said a lot of things we did - including the Oscar part, the getting control of midfield. So yeah :P

but I'll give to you he said he was calm and the team was calm too. I wasn't, hahaha

edit: BRILLIANT comments by Mou in that interview, I'm laughing my arse here.

Said Azpili had Walker in his pocket, hahahaha

http://firstrowsports.ge/?watch/81471/1/watch-chelsea-tv.html

Mourinho's speaking now at Chelsea TV

btw Choulo, he's just said we didn't dominate in the first half hahahaha, happy I'm keeping all my body parts intact

Give me your heart right now! :D

If you look at fixtures for Man City and Chelsea, we still have a relatively easier run of games.

Considering we are already ahead with 9 points and done playing majority of the top teams. It's exciting times ahead. Pressure on our rivals!!!

Give me your heart right now! :D

I edited my post before you posted :P

Also my heart is already yours, and I said I'd bet parts of my body he'd say some of the things we were saying and he said we couldn't dominate :P

I also said that, so there, I win the bet, all my body parts are still mine, but I gave you my heart a long time ago, it came with a hug ;)