• Ramires
    • Lampard
    • Schurrle
    • Hazard
    • Eto'o
    • Oscar (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Ba (sub)

Funny cause he is referring to Vertonghen, who many on this forum wanted to see in a CFC kit hmm.gif

Well before this game he hadn't had such an amazingly bad game! That's the beauty of hindsight of robdog.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, still enjoying the day / night after the 4-0 win!

Thought Schurrle and Eto'o lacked some chemistry in the 1st half when each could have passed to the other wide open for a good look instead of being a bit selfish. Really disappointed with Schurrle's passing today.

Matic looked like he owned midfield. Lamps just struggles at times. I hate it, but he is not the best option out there at this point, which is difficult to say about a legend.

Oscar looked a little quicker than he had in recent games once he came on.

Hazard and Eto'o just marvelous today.

Come on you Chelsea! :blue scalf:

I'm surprised nobody else voted Azpi as MOTM, he is our dark horse. A very brilliant dark horse.

He is always hustling all over. He shut down one counter attack himself by just out-hustling them to the ball.

Well before this game he hadn't had such an amazingly bad game! That's the beauty of hindsight of robdog.

First it was pulling the shorts of an opposing player. Then it was the whole debacle w/ Torres, where he sold a foul & got Torres sent off. Then it was the fake Head-butt. Now this match? I don't know how many more examples of why we don't want this type of individual on CFC. Hell people get bent out of shape w/ Luiz. Just imagine this guy in Blue. Again, he can stay in North London. He is not Chelsea material.

can't quote you @iceman because the live thread is closed, but remember when you posted this and said he was going to change the match because of that?

Well, it happened :P

d441a172362d.gif

that's still the funniest shit ever. The way he widens his eyes, I'm laughing my arse here

just call me Vanga, sister )

See a lot of comments from Spuds supporters and "neutrals" suggesting grave injustice in the form of atrocious refereeing. They fail to see that the officiating helped keep them in the game. Lloris should've been sent off on two occasions and Sandro was lucky to have stayed on the pitch.

All that aside, we did our typical sleepwalk through the first half, and we had seized control of the game by the time we scored the first. I was drunk on schadenfreude by full time. I hate Tottenham, I hate Tottenham.......

What can I say here?

Over the years, I have seen many errors, but the comedy on the pitch of last night tops them all. Lol.

I thought Jose made the most obvious substitution of bringing Oscar on. Immediately the team started to click much better.

Frank is my favorite player, has been over the years, but he just does not have it any longer. I believe, he will not stay with Chelsea for another year.

This team to my pleasant surprise can win the PL even in this season. I can not wait until Jose buys a better striker in the summer.

Certainly, if Chelsea can win the PL now, what are they going to win next season with two or three more players?

Looking good, I might add.