Fulham v Chelsea

Jase

I think Salah can get a start ?

I want to rest Hazard but maybe its too much of a risk.. so I dunno.

Willian never needs a rest I guess..

Would like a Matic - Lampard pivot.

Eto'o in. not enough space in this game for Torres.

Oscar should start.

Schurrle was pretty alive against Gala so if Willian\Hazard get a rest he's also an option.

i doubt it. Mourinho won't rotate. this is an important game. all games are important i guess from now on

Got to go for it in this game. But Willian and Hazared need a rest.

Our players will be tired but IMO I think if we come out of the gates like a house on fire they won't be able to deal with us. Just have to hope our finishing gets better...

Cech, Azpi, JT, Cahill, Ivan, Luiz, Matic, Salah, Oscar, Schurrle, Torres.

With Hazard, Willian and Eto'o ready to come on around 50/55mins if we're losing/drawing. Imagine Scott Parker and the Fulham defence playing a testing 55mins then having to put up with a fresh Willian and Hazard. Doesn't bear thinking about from their perspective.

Hopefully we should win without them though and those 2 can have their rest, especially if we hit them hard at first for a goal or two then try and control the game from there.

Cech

Ivanovic Cahill Terry Azpi

Matic Lamps

Willian Oscar Hazard

Eto'o

Maybe Luiz in for Lamps if he's fit. Need to win this and capitalise on City not playing a league match, but Fulham aren't going to be pushovers. New manager (like West Brom), relegation-threatened (like West Brom) and it's a London derby although Fulham fans aren't exactly the most vitriolic out there.

I wouldn't be so sure about that (would rather face Cardiff if we have to). Fulham, especially under Martin Jol, have always been poor-average side or horribly out of form but forever turning up against us and as Alex has mentioned earlier, with this being a derby and their first home game under a new manager, it's going to be a tricky one.

Under Jol in his first season, they finished 8th level on points with Liverpool and only a few behind Everton. Which in that season we got two 1 1s against them.

Last season we drew 0 0 at home when they were still pretty decent but from Jan onwards there form totally nosedived because off players stagnating and since then we have had 2 comfortable wins without playing that great ourselves.

Dont get me wrong there is like always a chance off dropping points, but new manager or not, this won't be as hard as facing them back in 2011 and 2012 was, we are better and they are worse.

Under Jol in his first season, they finished 8th level on points with Liverpool and only a few behind Everton. Which in that season we got two 1 1s against them.

Last season we drew 0 0 at home when they were still pretty decent but from Jan onwards there form totally nosedived because off players stagnating and since then we have had 2 comfortable wins without playing that great ourselves.

Dont get me wrong there is like always a chance off dropping points, but new manager or not, this won't be as hard as facing them back in 2011 and 2012 was, we are better and they are worse.

That practically goes out of the window when the game starts. Regardless of whether they good or bad now, as I said, they'll somehow still turn up even when their form is horrendous, like now. Has happened in the past and won't be a surprise if it happens again. And besides, having just played 2 days in Turkey and Fulham have a week off to prepare, this could well be an advantage for them.

José wasn't in a very cheery mood there was he?

Said the players haven't trained yet so we can probably expect some pretty dour football for parts of this one due to tired legs. Luckily Matic and Oscar will be very well rested and hopefully Luiz is fit and could maybe slot into midfield.

Should still have more than enough to handle the worst side in the league.

David Luiz in defense; Ramires/Matic and Lamaprd (if fit) or even Oscar (if fit) as a CM.

Against a weak side - Fulham are the weakest - you gotta press high and go all-in from the get go. We have to have enough players committed and going forward to overwhelm them. Arsenal does that very well when playing at home, though they mistakenly try to do the same away too.

No Training?!

Bad feeling.

They trained at 5pm at Stamford bridge,late training was to let the players have more rest and do light gym work,and training at Stamford bridge because the hotel is on only round the corner for the players afterwards.

Eden Hazard in training today.
1977033_10152294739217259_625247723_n.jp