Fulham v Chelsea

Jase

well what is one supposed to say when inxluding DL woyld mean changing a perfectly fine back 4. Also the comments were pertaining to this match. (Read my discussion with robguima)

Ps- some people are such hypocrites (not u skipper). Saying something about luiz is RIDICULOUS. But comments like if "ramires plays then god help us" is perfectly fine. LOL.

dude, have you hanging out with YouNameIt?

This is a forum, everyone will have opinions. If you think Luiz is garbage and I think Ramires is poor, that's our opinions. I think is ridiculous when you say people have mental issues if they think Luiz can play in CB against Fulham of all teams. If there's a game he can offer Cahill or Terry a rest is this one... but we need him more in the pivot than we need to rest our CBs (let's not forget Terry just had a 'pre-injury' that left him out 3 weeks and Cahill almost missed a match the other day, all from playing too much if you ask me). If people like him, they're not mentally sick, they just like him...

Ramires is TIRED, he's played 90 minutes in Turkey, had a hell of a trip and might be without legs (which are his best asset) he's already been struggling physically according to Mourinho and then someone says if he plays we need divine help, people like you don't even try to understand why, just get offended as if I was talking about your mother instead. I'm above this kind of petty argument, if you want to have them, you'll have them alone, especially when you call me an hypocrite without even quoting me in the post. You're back to the place you should have never left to start with.

If only Ba was playing...Im sure we would have a better GD than Man City.

BA is not good enough to play every week. However, against teams as Fulham, I believe he could play & should for 50-60 minutes, easily.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/feb/28/jose-mourinho-roy-hodgson-ashley-cole-frank-lampard

Chelsea make the short trip to Fulham as league leaders hoping to extend their advantage at the top against the side who currently prop up the division, but with Mourinho respectful of his opposite number, Felix Magath, and retaining an emotional admiration for his local rivals. "I don't want them to go down," he added. "If I could choose I'd take defeat tomorrow, then 10 victories and the title.

If we lose today i will have no complaints!

How on this fuucking earth we suppose to win matches with only 1 day to rest in between after traveling half the continent?

But IF by any miracle we win this match i will be on my knees bowing to almighty God and after that Jose!

KTBFFH!