Fulham v Chelsea

Jase

Very nice team.

Should be more than enough firepower. Hopefully we press and play with a lot of energy. Don't allow them on to us and concede possession to a lesser side. Dominate the ball and and play with width. None of this narrow shit we sometimes play where the only shots we have are from 30 yards.

dude, have you hanging out with YouNameIt?

This is a forum, everyone will have opinions. If you think Luiz is garbage and I think Ramires is poor, that's our opinions. I think is ridiculous when you say people have mental issues if they think Luiz can play in CB against Fulham of all teams. If there's a game he can offer Cahill or Terry a rest is this one... but we need him more in the pivot than we need to rest our CBs (let's not forget Terry just had a 'pre-injury' that left him out 3 weeks and Cahill almost missed a match the other day, all from playing too much if you ask me). If people like him, they're not mentally sick, they just like him...

Ramires is TIRED, he's played 90 minutes in Turkey, had a hell of a trip and might be without legs (which are his best asset) he's already been struggling physically according to Mourinho and then someone says if he plays we need divine help, people like you don't even try to understand why, just get offended as if I was talking about your mother instead. I'm above this kind of petty argument, if you want to have them, you'll have them alone, especially when you call me an hypocrite without even quoting me in the post. You're back to the place you should have never left to start with.

I dint critisize luiz. On the other hand u seem to have an agenda against rambo. Plus he is tired??? He has started1 game in 10 ddays now. Plus I purposely waited till the team sheet was out and u know I am shocked to see jt-cahill.

Plus I did say I went a little overboard in critisizing NOT DL, but people who wanted to disrupt a well established back 4. Imfact I wanted luiz to start in mid. But u don't leave an oppurtunity to ridicule rambo and moat of the time without cause.

If the whole leaked french interview thing is the reason why our most reliable (and even then, far from ideal) striker is completely dropped from the squad, FML.

I do hope Torres does well, he did against Gala imo, but I trust Eto'o much more than I trust him currently.

But here's hoping he has a good match, maybe a hat-trick? :lol:

Good line-up... just hope our national team coach rests Hazard.

I wish both rested him. I forget those worthless friendlies are this week... here I was thinking our players would have a week's rest. Stupid me, but even more worthless friendlies (although even I admit this friendly makes sense for the managers to have an idea of who to call for the few doubts they might still have, still I HATE international football).

A burnt our Hazard has no use for Chelsea in April neither for Belgium in June. :(