Galatasaray v Chelsea

Jase

You can see how much a difference Hazard already does in our team when we play against a crappy defense and can't get one attack well done because the boy is having a day off - which is more than acceptable... also I could be wrong, but I guess this is his first UCL knock-out or have Lille ever qualified to R16 while he was there? Maybe he's nervous... even if he played for Lille is a completely different thing playing for Chelsea...

Either way, this is not the boy's fault, as we have other attacking players - who have been unlucky and sloppy with their last pass (sometimes even before). Someone should step up - but it seems like we became dependable or just comfortable with Eden doing it and when the boy doesn't do it seems like nobody else does.

Apart from the goal, our first half wasn't that good imo.

last 10 mins we have been way to passive and let them get in to the game. should now attack them in the 2nd half and score the 2nd one. their defence is shit and their midfield isnt great neither. lol at mancini making his sub in the 30th minute

Hazard looks bit slow in recent games, hopefuly will get rest soon and then show his top form again.

But otherwise, why cant we simply control the game? We make half less passes tha fucking galatasaray. If we had possesion like they had, we would lead comfortably 2/3:0.

But good game overall, our players doing their job except that we concentrate far too much on defending rather attacking, while we have amazing players like Hazard or Willian. If we concede goal in second half and draw game, it will be our fault. We could run the show against their terrible defence, but we decided to go in defensive mode with fast counters. Too bad we arent more accurate.

Yup, i agree. Not sharp today. Wasted chances all over. Frustrating for the fact that i imagine us with a proper striker again and again. We could be the most fearful team in Europe. Torres besides the goal which was fantastic i must say, made some very poor decisions and touches.

Gala's defense is a joke, but they have glimpses of good attacks here and there. So we must score 1 2 more to kill it. Please boys step it up on the 2nd. GO BLUES!!!

You can see how much a difference Hazard already does in our team when we play against a crappy defense and can't get one attack well done because the boy is having a day off - which is more than acceptable... also I could be wrong, but I guess this is his first UCL knock-out or have Lille ever qualified to R16 while he was there? Maybe he's nervous... even if he played for Lille is a completely different thing playing for Chelsea...

Either way, this is not the boy's fault, as we have other attacking players - who have been unlucky and sloppy with their last pass (sometimes even before). Someone should step up - but it seems like we became dependable or just comfortable with Eden doing it and when the boy doesn't do it seems like nobody else does.

Apart from the goal, our first half wasn't that good imo.

Exactly, and that's how it's been for the last few matches. Hazard is in a bit of a slump and because of that we've looked like a dull sword. Doesn't help that Oscar is going through a slump at the same exact time.

Hazard just looks to me like he's showing his timid and shy side that he showed a little last season. Like he doesn't think he can do things he actually can. He did a couple of nice things there that half, but he's not being aggressive enough for me. Been like that since the West Brom game. Does something sick here and there but not having the impact he was pre West Brom.