West Brom v Chelsea

Jase

Eto'o's link up play has been fantastic. It would be stupid to drop him now, it could seriously cost us.

I think you're just saying it cos you like him...

Agreed - Eto and Hazard link up play is getting awesome now... Sam is just not as good as he used to be at finishing (happens with age) - but his footballing brain is awesome and him Hazard on same wavelength :)

Imagine a 10yr younger Eto'o in our team right now! Just wow! That's what we need in the summer... ;)

Imagine a 10yr younger Eto'o in our team right now! Just wow! That's what we need in the summer... ;)

Any idea where we can get one?

Agree on the Eto'o, Hazard link up play. Getting better with games, however so is the Willian link up play with just about everyone.

Got to be Nando , not just saying that cause i like him , but they hold a very high line! ideal for Nando ! Eto'o is too slow!

Eto'o might be slower than Torres but at least he can link up with others and control the ball.

Throwing Torres straight in is a risk, not just risk for fitness terms but a risk because it puts out of joint what has become a fruitful attacking force with Eto'o playing a pivotal part.

Yep, would rather prefer Torres start a cup game instead. We need to keep the momentum going and make use of the chemistry Eto;o has with the 3 attackers

wish terry was playing for this one...their stikers are shit but very physical and decent in the air....not that cahill and luiz is bad but just terry does better in such situations.....

why is everybody wanting to play ramires instead of willian? am i missing something?!

my dream team would be -

--------------cech-----------------

----iva---cahill---luiz---cole-----

---------matic---oscar-----------

----salah---willian---hazard----

---------------eto------------------

wish terry was playing for this one...their stikers are shit but very physical and decent in the air....not that cahill and luiz is bad but just terry does better in such situations.....

why is everybody wanting to play ramires instead of willian? am i missing something?!

my dream team would be -

--------------cech-----------------

----iva---cahill---luiz---cole-----

---------matic---oscar-----------

----salah---willian---hazard----

---------------eto------------------

You know Oscar will never play in that position

Am I the only one worried about Terry being out? Luiz looked shaky against a Remy-less Newcastle and I know that Anichebe is no Drogba, but I fear that he might have a hard time against a big, strong striker, as he usually does. And I'm surprised people want Torres or Salah to start this game. This is a decisive time in our season and we need our strongest XI playing today. We still have 4 days rest till Man City.

Am I the only one worried about Terry being out? Luiz looked shaky against a Remy-less Newcastle and I know that Anichebe is no Drogba, but I fear that he might have a hard time against a big, strong striker, as he usually does. And I'm surprised people want Torres or Salah to start this game. This is a decisive time in our season and we need our strongest XI playing today. We still have 4 days rest till Man City.

Agreed. I prefer a Torres return, but let's not rush it. With the chemistry working now, no reason to tinker at this point in the season. Torres can return in the FA Cup. Luiz is much better at midfield then the back line in my opinion as well.

Need to jump on these guys quickly and take the fight out of them. Do not let them hand around on their own grounds. Maybe an early strike from Willian or Hazard will get us off to a flying start.

Come on you Blues!

Terry being out is a slight worry but it isn't as if we are on the bones of our arse. Luiz is more than capable of coming in, and it should be him as it was against Newcastle. Barring Ramires next to Matic the team should be the same as Newcastle.

The gap can be four, that is enough motivation for us to win this.

It was Luiz's first game at CB in a while, at least give a few games to acclimatise before writing him off.

And Luiz does not struggle against big physical strikers, he does quite well against them actually.