West Brom v Chelsea

Jase

We have two very tough matches against City and Everton after this one so we need the win not only for the 3 points but for confidence and momentum. City will be out for revenge and have injured players back and Everton wil be desperate for points to stay in the top 4 race.

Can't afford to drop points today before playing a desperate side who's already beaten us this season.

We have two very tough matches against City and Everton after this one so we need the win not only for the 3 points but for confidence and momentum. City will be out for revenge and have injured players back and Everton wil be desperate for points to stay in the top 4 race.

Can't afford to drop points today before playing a desperate side who's already beaten us this season.

Aguero and Fernandinho are still out mate.

3 massive points for the taking. I want a strong starting eleven and if possible bring in Schurrle to give him a chance to impress (before the 85th min), also Torres late on for the customary 'return after injury game'. We are here to stay, at the top. Come on you Blues!

Cech

Ivan Luiz Cahill Azpi

Lampard Matic

Willian Oscar Hazard

Eto'o

Eto'o

Hazard - Oscar - Schürrle

Matic - Ramires

Azpi - Luiz - Cahill - Ivanovic

Cech

West Brom have won just one of their last 16 league games. No excuses, this is a must win. Hope Hazard keeps up his amazing form and gets a couple of goals.

Cech

Ivanović-Cahill-Luiz-Azpi

Ramires-Matić

Salah or Willian-Oscar-Hazard

Eto'o

I seriously don't see a point in resting players now, we need to play our strongest team because we can't risk dropping any points.

Eto'o

Matic - Ramires

Cech

West Brom have won just one of their last 16 league games. No excuses, this is a must win. Hope Hazard keeps up his amazing form and gets a couple of goals.

This is the lineup I'd like to see.

If Schürrle struggles we can introduce Willian or Salah for pace and energy. Matic is a must. For the love of god PLEASE no Ramires & Lamps partnership.

If we play the above lineup I'll say it'll be a comfortable 0-3.

Eto'o

Matic - Ramires

Cech

I like this line up for today's match!

Ramires and Matic in midfield gives us a nice blend of speed and power.

Come on you Chels! :blue scalf:

We need to win now more than ever. I hope we exploit their high line, and score early in the first 30mins.

Luiz needs to keep his focus at the back I didn't like an instant against newcastle where he let the ball go over him for a free header for the newcastle player. He needs to concentrate better than that. If westbrom play anichebe, luiz could be a target for them to cross around his area.