Kurt Zouma

Mufassir08

Quality of jump also depends on timing and if Zouma further improves his, I think no one will ever win header in duel with him.

Lol I know what you mean. When he first got here I remember thinking that vertical was something you see from receivers in the NFL and NBA players, but he didn't seem to have the timing. There were times when he would jump way too early and end up contorting his body sideways and having to head the ball as he was falling downwards. All that aside, an absolutely incredible leap.

Chelsea transfer rumours: Inter Milan interested in signing Kurt Zouma

Chelsea's news this morning concerns more players leaving the club on loan rather than bolstering Jose Mourinho's title-chasing squad.

Inter Milan are interesting in taking Kurt Zouma on loan until the end of the season, according to Italian paper Gazzetta dello Sport.

The defender has found first-team football hard to come by and Roberto Mancini is said to be willing to offer Zouma more regular playing time.

TalkSport, however, believe Chelsea will be reluctant to let the 20-year-old leave as they want to have enough resources left for their push in the second half of the season.

Chelsea transfer rumours: Inter Milan interested in signing Kurt Zouma

Chelsea's news this morning concerns more players leaving the club on loan rather than bolstering Jose Mourinho's title-chasing squad.

Inter Milan are interesting in taking Kurt Zouma on loan until the end of the season, according to Italian paper Gazzetta dello Sport.

The defender has found first-team football hard to come by and Roberto Mancini is said to be willing to offer Zouma more regular playing time.

TalkSport, however, believe Chelsea will be reluctant to let the 20-year-old leave as they want to have enough resources left for their push in the second half of the season.

He's going nowhere. I feel he will be a vital part of the team in 2nd half of this season.

Just add hand gestures.

When in doubt follow this formula

English word + hand gestures = Italian word

Wouldn't hurt if you throw in some flair in there as well, like how Super Mario talks.

Don't forget to add "o"s at the end of worlds :D

• 2 weeks later...

Very fast but overhyped as hell, still very raw but he got great potential.

think he was good. made a mistake but got us out of that hole himself.

as for the sterling run, like i said for GC, i will repeat it for this guy too, not many defenders in the world will be able to play against sterling 1v1, at full speed and totally exposed. i wont fault zouma for that.

He needs time. We can't use him in away games, he can play some home games and cup games. He is not ready... maybe at the end of the season or next season he will be.

Anyone that watches Real Madrid for example knows the difference between Varane in the first season and Varane in the third season. In the first he seemed nothing special, really nervous, and with a lot of problems,,, in the third season he was already one of the best CB in the world.

CB's at this age need time.