Ryan Bertrand

DavidEU

Absolutely. I think his absence from the team this season has somehow altered people's impression about this guy. That said, when were trying to score, I definitely prefer him coming on as a sub instead of Malouda.

Guys, guys, guys. A moment of clarity please?

DO YOU REMEMBER KALOU? Kalou. Kalou. Kalou. Kalou. I'm repeating this name so you all have the flashbacks of last season where a simple mention of his name was enough for everyone to get on "King Carlo"'s back. Let's look at one simple fact here; Kalou is not a centre forward He has never played there for us, nor will he ever. He is a winger, more specifically a right-side winger.. Who plays there? Oh yes. The prodigal son, Daniel Sturridge.

André has made it perfectly clear Sturridge will not lead the line, so what do you all want? Sturridge to come out the squad? But hang on, we scrutinized Carlo left, right & centre when he did that. Kalou has been at this club for 6 years. In 6 years he hasn't grown in any kind of way, we all know it. BlueLion, the most optimistic Chelsea fan, perhaps, on this forum even knows Kalou is too frustrating beyond words.

He's had a few sharp moments in 6 years and for that: Thank You Kalou. But the negative aspects of his play far outweigh the positives. And when that happens all of you of you will jump on André's back for playing him, don't pretend you won't!

Now if some of you said Lukaku for Torres, I would understand that. But to pick a player, who got taken off in the 35th minute of a game, is beyond ludicrous.

/Rant.

Under any normal circumstances i wouldn't even entertain the idea, but its got to that point now in the forward department.

Now if some of you said Lukaku for Torres, I would understand that. But to pick a player, who got taken off in the 35th minute of a game, is beyond ludicrous.

I think this is irrelevant. And to be frank, I gotta I feel for him about that. Yes, he deserved to be taken off, but since then, a lot of players have deserved to be taken off in the first half or at the half time, though none of them have been subjected to this treatment...

Guys, guys, guys. A moment of clarity please?

DO YOU REMEMBER KALOU? Kalou. Kalou. Kalou. Kalou. I'm repeating this name so you all have the flashbacks of last season where a simple mention of his name was enough for everyone to get on "King Carlo"'s back. Let's look at one simple fact here; Kalou is not a centre forward He has never played there for us, nor will he ever. He is a winger, more specifically a right-side winger.. Who plays there? Oh yes. The prodigal son, Daniel Sturridge.

André has made it perfectly clear Sturridge will not lead the line, so what do you all want? Sturridge to come out the squad? But hang on, we scrutinized Carlo left, right & centre when he did that. Kalou has been at this club for 6 years. In 6 years he hasn't grown in any kind of way, we all know it. BlueLion, the most optimistic Chelsea fan, perhaps, on this forum even knows Kalou is too frustrating beyond words.

He's had a few sharp moments in 6 years and for that: Thank You Kalou. But the negative aspects of his play far outweigh the positives. And when that happens all of you of you will jump on André's back for playing him, don't pretend you won't!

/Rant.

Even my optimism knows its bounds :lol:

• 2 weeks later...