Ryan Bertrand

DavidEU

Didn't Kalou play up top a fair amount of games in 07/08?when we finished 2nd.

Doesn't matter, he was converted to a winger for a reason and he hasn't played CF ever since.. even though Torres is dead to me, I wouldn't want Kalou replacing him at CF. The best solution now is playing Drogba there till the end of the season and then sort this mess out once and for good.

Kalou has a great sense of determination. He also has a fair amount of confidence, that is two things that make me want to rank him above Torres.

Yes, I really do think la Nina is that shit.

I can't wait to see Kalou back in the squad. I've been hating on the guy his whole time here but he provides something that Torres never gives: inconsistency.

Inconsistency >>>>>>>>> being consistently shit

Why are you so excited?Its not like that he is going to play center forward.

He's determined, driven to do as well as he possibly can. Unfortunately his potential isn't that great, but at least he comes close to fulfilling it and tries his hardest every time he goes out there. I would much rather see him in the squad ahead of Malouda, Torres et al.