Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

So because we bought him that means he should play? That is what you are suggesting. Be serious. You don't take chances when you are chasing the title. You might rotate the odd 2 players but apart from that you want to see more or less your best team or players who have been playing regularly. Salah has just joined and he needs some adjusting time. We want to win the league, not play around with it. This is not friendly matches.

I think Mourinho has used Salah in the right way, especially when you see that we are top of the league.

I dont consider playing Salah "taking a chance" as if our title dreams would blow up if he plays. Just remember how poor we've looked offensively at times when playing 4-3-3. He offers great pace and width.

Yes we're on top of the league, but its quite naive to think we are because Salah hasnt played.

I dont consider playing Salah "taking a chance" as if our title dreams would blow up if he plays. Just remember how poor we've looked offensively at times when playing 4-3-3. He offers great pace and width.

Yes we're on top of the league, but its quite naive to think we are because Salah hasnt played.

Yes and that is why he has come on in matches when we looked bereft of ideas attacking but he never really changed the game and then Schurrle got form and edged Salah away from the team. Well I won't say it like that but a reason we have been winning recently is because of the team blend and some individual brilliance and right now just don't think Salah has as that team chemistry as he has not been here that long.

Mourinho did say next season will be his season. Dont think he will get much playing time unless we are like 3 or 4 goals up.

Which I personally think is understandable from José's point of view. Very risky to throw him into big games with so much at stake. Give him a few cameos here and there, then give him a full pre-season and we'll all see what the fuss is about.

There's no excuse for him not be getting a chance. Both Willian and Oscar are hopelessly out of form at the moment.

I agree that he needs to get involved with the team more. He was actually going to be subbed in against Villa and was warming up, but after Willian got sent off, Jose signaled him to get back on the bench.

Next week need to start against Arsenal imo, could be a good way for him to introduce himself

I don't think he will start next game. Jose will think it is a big game and we can't afford more bad chemistry. My best guess is that he will be on the bench and maybe take part in the second half.

Either him or Schurrle to start against Arsenal.. Must be!

I think Shurrle is in better form as far as team wise is concerned. I think he should start and provide us with penetration runs. But then Hazard and Oscar/Willian will have to be sharp to pick him out with good passes in order for us to see him threaten the goal or create chances.

I think Salah needs to be given his chance now. We have tried everything else, and it hasn't really worked.

Exactly. Nothing has worked. But somehow we are top ofthe table. So in the next match, lets throw in salah who has no start so far against a team like arsenal and in a match which could very well be a title decider.

Great suggestion. Anymore???

Either him or Schurrle to start against Arsenal.. Must be!

It will be Schurrle. Mourinho hasn't even tried playing Salah against the lesser sides to let him bed in, certainly won't do so against a big side in a game we simply have to win after yesterday.

Exactly. Nothing has worked. But somehow we are top ofthe table. So in the next match, lets throw in salah who has no start so far against a team like arsenal and in a match which could very well be a title decider.

Great suggestion. Anymore???

Or stick with the team that lost against Villa at the weekend, which was a great performance?

You need to give players a chance. Salah isn't a player from our youth academy. He is an INTERNATIONAL WINGER!

Or stick with the team that lost against Villa at the weekend, which was a great performance?

You need to give players a chance. Salah isn't a player from our youth academy. He is an INTERNATIONAL WINGER!

Or we could stick with the team that has got us where we are, which is TOP OF THE TABLE.

Lets give all international players a chance this weekend then. Kalas played for czech, schwarzer plats for Australia. Lets give them a go cos we lost one match.

Or we could stick with the team that has got us where we are, which is TOP OF THE TABLE.

Lets give all international players a chance this weekend then. Kalas played for holland, schwarzer plats for Australia. Lets give them a go cos we lost one match.

Just to show you are completely clueless. Kalas is Czech. END OF!

Just to show you are completely clueless. Kalas is Czech. END OF!

Very true. End of discussion cos I got wrong which country kalas played for.

But your argument of playing salah in a title deciding game, as a debutant is just brilliant!!! Keep it up!!! Lets see who gets it right.