Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

I have a thing for Arabians... go ash @CHOULO19. It's bigger than me. I should marry one :P

(although I just volunteered myself to marry Azpili. Too bad I can't have two husbands!)

Easy, just move to one of the remote villages in Tibet: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyandry_in_Tibet :P

Mohamed Salah: "I am working with the best manager in the world. He motivated me before the match and before I came on he told me that I will score. Thank god I was up for his trust and I hope it always remains like this”.

That would explain why Salah was pointing to the direction of the bench and Mourinho celebrating wildly (compared to the 5 goals before) after he scored.

So happy for him, I hope he becomes an integral part of us sooner or later. For y'alls information, the Chelsea fb page has been invaded by Egyptian/Arabs. It's so nice to (finally) have a star player from the Arab World/Mideast.

We now need an Asian and a good Mexican, as in Mexico Manchester United got big because of Chicharito.

But I think Asia is more vital as there's more money over there!

He had a post match interview on beIN sport. But it was in Arabic. He thanked Jose for standing beside him and coaching him. And he thanked his teammates for helping him.

Damn, I missed it. Let me know if you find a link to it somewhere.

The fuck if I have a clue about that one. Translation please :D

laffs .. PSG paris saint germaine M C mark Cavendish top sprinter cyclist in tour de france ,, is from Isle of Man .. an island just to miles from england

people from there are called Manxmen ,, manx cats have no tails .. the most famous road motor cycle race takes place on the island

known as Manx T T

laffs .. PSG paris saint germaine M C mark Cavendish top sprinter cyclist in tour de france ,, is from Isle of Man .. an island just to miles from england

people from there are called Manxmen ,, manx cats have no tails .. the most famous road motor cycle race takes place on the island

known as Manx T T btw IM a know all smart ass cunt ask me about numbers

known as Manx T T btw IM a know all smart ass cunt ask me about numbers

Seriously dude? :). I would have any easier time finding the Malaysian flight than understanding that one.

Good one though. Though I really felt as if I had brain damage, but atleast I got some knowledge :)

Seriously dude? :). I would have any easier time finding the Malaysian flight than understanding that one.

Good one though. Though I really felt as if I had brain damage, but atleast I got some knowledge :)

the T T races are something special motor bikes round a mountain circuit ,,, The Tour De France is a cycle race lasting 3 weeks in France ,,, it is the

biggest sport in France if not in the whole of the Europe ,,, both events are quite unique in sport .. Im lucky enough to have seen both ,,,

but then I also saw England win the WC and the Pyramids being built ,

the T T races are something special motor bikes round a mountain circuit ,,, The Tour De France is a cycle race lasting 3 weeks in France ,,, it is the

biggest sport in France if not in the whole of the Europe ,,, both events are quite unique in sport .. Im lucky enough to have seen both ,,,

but then I also saw England win the WC and the Pyramids being built ,

I am familiar with the Tour de France. Never watched it though. The T T I am not familiar with at all.

I hope you would visit Egypt one day and get inside the Pyramids and see the Valley of the Kings.

And I certainly hope you see England win it again one day.

As for me I just hope to see Egypt qualify one day to the WC :)