Southampton v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or did I enjoy the way we pressed the ball as much as the way we attacked against Liverpool? We didn't let them play out of the back like they love to, more of that today!

HNY 300, I hope you are well awake today & give us your official lineup, then, as usual.

Weather is horrible ,raining heavily and the wind is very strong ,this is the sort of game we have lost since Jose left the club and the reason why we have finished 20 points behind the Champions , Mourinho has planted in the players minds that this busy and demanding period is great and something he welcomes,I expect us to fight hard today and have the right attitude,the League is won on days like this ,not in May in the sunshine or at Summer international tournaments,whle all the other leagues around the world are having a nice rest ,our League needs to be won and lost.

Last season in this game we were a weak joke who did not fancy the fight. This game is a watershed in more ways than one.

Weather is horrible ,raining heavily and the wind is very strong ,this is the sort of game we have lost since Jose left the club and the reason why we have finished 20 points behind the Champions , Mourinho has planted in the players minds that this busy and demanding period is great and something he welcomes,I expect us to fight hard today and have the right attitude,the League is won on days like this ,not in May in the sunshine or at Summer international tournaments,whle all the other leagues around the world are having a nice rest ,our League needs to be won and lost.

Last season in this game we were a weak joke who did not fancy the fight. This game is a watershed in more ways than one.

Will our midfield cope without Lampard?

Will our midfield cope without Lampard?

Put it this way ,it is very good day for someone who has a great shot and also a great day for Ramires, Terry and Cahill ,today is all about attitude,fight and a will to win at any cost. Hopefully Southampton will not fancy it and their manager will not adapt to the situation and conditions ,would not be surprised to see the game called off if this weather continues. Yes Lampard is a massive miss .