• Mikel
    • De Bruyne
    • Willian
    • Schurrle
    • Eto'o
    • Essien (sub)
    • Ba (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)

Why is there match commentary going on for a game that was played over 10 years ago?

Because this is our heritage!!! The never say die attitude the masterclass of Flo, 2 goals in 5 minutes

Lebouef penalty

Laudrup on the wing!!!

We need to look back and see where we came from! We will return! Patience is needed and some trimming of the shit...

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He won´t, but FFP might prevent him from buying though. So many young & talented players out there & Jose buys Eto´o ?

As I said, I am sad, but I am not off very much in my analyses.

Who wouldn't, actually sad is not the right word, disappointed is more appropriate for a time like this. I actually believe FFP is the reason Jose won't be sacked in the 1st place, £39m compensation is just too much. We could have signed Costa, Falcao, Cavani, Lewandowski, Suarez in the summer yet NONE ENDED UP HERE. Instead we got you know who.

We can't score or defend, it's getting ridiculous.

But January is almost here, we can try to fix it, or don't do anything and hope we luckily make top 4.

Its ok it's a transition season ,Could anyone tell me how long transition takes or even how mant coaches

I dont speak to the wife when Chelsea lose because I am usually so fucking angry............I think its going to be a fucking quiet Christmas in our house :angry::rant:

I know that feeling everyone in the house is very quiet just now :(

Who wouldn't, actually sad is not the right word, disappointed is more appropriate for a time like this. I actually believe FFP is the reason Jose won't be sacked in the 1st place, £39m compensation is just too much. We could have signed Costa, Falcao, Cavani, Lewandowski, Suarez in the summer yet NONE ENDED UP HERE. Instead we got you know who.

Just one last post before I hit the fart sack. This team, either start to move out these dead wood, Essien, Mikel, Eto´o, JT, Frank, Cole.. introduce young blood, build gradually the team that can challenge in two years or we will see more patch up job, but win dick for years.

Transition.....knew it wouldn't belong before we heard that. An ageing eto'o, Ba who's pl proven to an extent, Jose who has managed here before, a 50m quid striker, a wing wizard in hazard and we still use transition as an excuse.......wrong!!' Putting the ball in the net has fuck all to do with transition.

Our short sighted ness is the problem and putting square pegs in round holes.

Our best striker is at Everton, top notch keeper at atleti and three players up front call themselves strikers who couldn't score past my nana in fucking goal.

Splendid

Transition.....knew it wouldn't belong before we heard that. An ageing eto'o, Ba who's pl proven to an extent, Jose who has managed here before, a 50m quid striker, a wing wizard in hazard and we still use transition as an excuse.......wrong!!' Putting the ball in the net has fuck all to do with transition.

Our short sighted ness is the problem and putting square pegs in round holes.

Our best striker is at Everton, top notch keeper at atleti and three players up front call themselves strikers who couldn't score past my nana in fucking goal.

Splendid

That Eto'o miss was down to 'luck' though, you can't control luck you know :ph34r:

We can't score or defend, it's getting ridiculous.

But January is almost here, we can try to fix it, or don't do anything and hope we luckily make top 4.

but will we when José says he can't complain about the players because they've showed the right attitude?

Is he bloody kidding me? Right attitude? Unless he's talking about willian alone (Schurrle, Schwarzer and Azpili also had decent attitude), that's exactly the nonchalant attitude I don't want. NONCHALANCE that's all I could see there except those four and if he approves of their attitude I'm not sure he thinks we desperately need a new CM and a better back up for our defense (as he already said he's happy with our strikers, although he wishes they'd score more)

One positive comes from this match. JT rested as he's going to be much needed against Arsenal. and I know Ivanovic is really lacking some quality lately, but he's still miles better (defensively) than Cole - who seems passed it (or at least really out of form), despite what he and Nike say.

Now God helps us if Azpili is injured and can't play Monday. We need to have Iva - Terry - David - Azpili to stand a chance against Arsenal.

Cahill was shocking today, but maybe he wasn't fully recovered from the problem in his thigh. Luiz wasn't that great, but he didn't have any capital mistake (except for people who blame him for allowing a ball to pass his ball, out of instinct) and he seems to be a bit better than Cahill right now imo (none of which is confident though and both leave me unsure and uncomfortable now, especially when I remember Arsenal's attack)

Yes!!!

I was gutted

But 8 minutes of FOOTBALL GOLD and I feel much better! And that GIF OF BA WALKING ;)

It might be shit now BUT WE WILL GET BETTER!

We are CHELSEA and that game vs Blackburn reminded me of that!

Onwards and upwards!!!

Loved that team, also reminded me that I was 18 and was my first season as a season ticket holder paid for out my own pocket lol.

we could do with a Lebouf (spell) best passer of the ball for a defender I have seen in the premier leauge, makes David's attempts look shite.

Loved that team, also reminded me that I was 18 and was my first season as a season ticket holder paid for out my own pocket lol.

we could do with a Lebouf (spell) best passer of the ball for a defender I have seen in the premier leauge, makes David's attempts look shite.

Yeah man - those were great days :)

I'm sick of this 4-2-3-1 formation

PLEASE CAN IT FUCK OFF AND TRY 4-4-2 instead or even 3-5-2

Something - FOR 3 FUCKING YEARS I HAVE BEEN SICK OF THAT DOUBLE FUCKING PIVOT