• Essien (sub)
    • Ba (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These need to be sold/loan out/or whatever just get them away:

Cech for Thiabaut, Luiz out if big money arrives, Essien, Ba, Eto'o out. Torres too, also Lampard and Cole, both are holding us back. Mata(if big money) and Kevin as well

Sign Guarin, Witsel, Falcao/Costa, Mangala

I love FIFA 14 manager mode too...

These need to be sold/loan out/or whatever just get them away:

Cech for Thiabaut, Luiz out if big money arrives, Essien, Ba, Eto'o out. Torres too, also Lampard and Cole, both are holding us back. Mata(if big money) and Kevin as well

Sign Guarin, Witsel, Falcao/Costa, Mangala

I agree... Time to move on, the past was great, but the future looks bleak... Lets address that...

BUT IT WILL TAKE THE SUMMER TO ACHIEVE THIS - so we have to be patient and back the lads that give 100%

I could argue that Azpi was the most important player - his assist and when he went off - conceded twice!

Jose has just said we played very good? Seriously no, just no. Let's cut this bull shit we where shite, utter shite.

A shit Ba, past it Torres and past it eto'o tell you all you need to know.

You could tell the way this was going from the moment they scored.

These matches expose our inefficiency in the attack. The goal Etoo missed early in the second, the chances Ba missed throughout the 2nd half and extra-time cost us the defeat.

Of course, our defense shouldn't be conceding to sides like Sunderland, but given the players we had there today (Cole, Cahill, Essien - all of which with terrible mistakes during the match and Luiz being very shaky and insecure in some of his actions) it's no surprise really.

Don't let me touch the pivot because my blood boils faster than it does with our strikers. Oh, wait, it's not possible to have something more annoying than the clueless players we had leading out attack.

Willian was the only decent player. He was absolutely exhausted in the extra time and he kept it going... if only we had more players with such attitude...

Onward and forward, I'm not looking forward to play Arsenal and Liverpool (not even Swansea honestly), but we do tend to play better against stronger sides. Where can I sign for our October performances to be here?

That´s not the answer. This team under Jose guidance is going to win dick in this season, mark my words. Jose needs deferent types of players. The team has no clue how to attack, possession Jose can stick up to his ass. There is not one fucking player who can score on this team. Just look at the stats of Chelsea players, Oscar, Frank & nobody else, fucking jokes.

I agree, it is the system as much as the striker. But to be fair Eto'o had an' unlucky' miss apparently

Until the three up top find some form or are shipped out we will continue to stutter. Can't fault the effort but the threat up top is mid table quality at best. City go away tonight and there third choice striker gets three. I know it's a championship side but Sunderland are almost there themselves.

I feel for the chels faithful who went all that way tonight, and nearly all have to take a days leave or throw a sickie tomorrow. They deserve better,