• Eto'o
    • Essien (sub)
    • Ba (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember that Jose said one time that the first season doesn't count for him when he joins a team. I hope you all noticed that we don't even have a stable first 11 yet. If we win something this season, it will be a surprise for me. Anyway, only from the next season we'll be a really strong team. So chill out, please.

I remember that Jose said one time that the first season doesn't count for him when he joins a team. I hope you all noticed that we don't even have a stable first 11 yet. If we win something this season, it will be a surprise for me. Anyway, only from the next season we'll be a really strong team. So chill out, please.

Yeah this is the 4th transition season remember

I agree, it is the system as much as the striker. But to be fair Eto'o had an' unlucky' miss apparently

Unlucky or not, he is not good enough,has no place on this team. Jose´s team at 2005 was full of much different players, bought by Roman. It took Manures two years to wake up, rise to that challenge. Today, any team can challenge his tactics & they have, as seen recently. I hate to say this, but Chelsea is not good enough, tactically, in scoring to beat anybody.

Unlucky or not, he is not good enough,has no place on this team. Jose´s team at 2005 was full of much different players, bought by Roman. It took Manures two years to wake up, rise to that challenge. Today, any team can challenge his tactics & they have, as seen recently. I hate to say this, but Chelsea is not good enough, tactically, in scoring to beat anybody.

I know that comment was sarcastic. Agreed, fuck me we can't even score or barely beat THE WORST SIDES in BPL(Stoke, Palace and Sunderland) then how on Earth are we going to challenge the bests there are? By parking the plane every fucking single time and hope for the best?

There will come to a time where we actually NEED TO DOMINATE AGAINST THE VERY BEST like we done against so many teams in the past, now if we are lucky we can scrape a draw.

Reading this thread not having seen the game is hilarious =D

Sack Jose, sell our front 3, lost our only chance of silverware, waah waah, while being 2nd in the league and in the knockout stages of the CL, brilliant.

Was it that bad?

Reading this thread not having seen the game is hilarious =D

Sack Jose, sell our front 3, lost our only chance of silverware, waah waah, while being 2nd in the league and in the knockout stages of the CL, brilliant.

Was it that bad?

Yup it was as bad as Duberrys tackle just now!!!!

The problems are deeper, never addressed a proper midfield general and thought papering over racks would be sound. Threw everything at attacking midfield players when we still have not got a world class striker.

People like Cahill are good back ups but that is another area we need to address, until we sort these we will continue to fart in games more prominent than these.