Chelsea 2-2 West Brom

Jase

Man of the Match  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

-Mourinho don't know what he is doing.

-Everytime I see Cahill playing I laugh at people who say he is a better defender than Luiz. All he needs is time. Give the man some games and he will reveal who he really is.

-Ivanovic has beem a HUGE disaster this season. He knows how to fuck an attack, sometimes he really looks out of control (in a bad way) and his crossing skills is as good as Bosingwa.

-Lampard in the pivot again, and again, and again, and again.

-Another game where the defenders are the ones trying to make a link between attack and defense.

-Many people will say Hazard was the motm because he scored a penalty that wasn't a penalty, and because of a lonely brilliant moment in Etoo goal. Besides that, another quite game.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people telled me on the prevouis topic that Mata showed nothing.

So I'm asking them how do you think he will play after he didn't played important match since last season,after he come in games in 80' minute,it's shame,he was our best player last 2 seasons and he deserve more.Jose just came in club and didn't even give a chance to Mata.

And remember,I'm the Mourinho biggest fan,I want him to stay in club forever but he clearly make some mistakes and Mata is the biggest.

Can you imagine if it was Rafa instead of Jose? Rofl...

Too bad Luiz and Mata cant start for this team. Hopefully Mata will have some games instead of Oscar.

Also no Torres=no penetration.

Also never a pen.

Torres would have made no difference because WBA played with a low block.

As usual a bad line-up. As usual we create nothing. As usual we get lucky goals.

Only difference is Oscar came off for a change :rolleyes:

and Lamps too.. Our full backs provide nothing to our attack, Rami can't work his true potential with Lamps ahead of him. And we can't seem to figure out who our best No.10 is- today it felt like Mata was a better even in that short time. Problems.

Against teams like WBA who are just playing a low block and sitting deep, we need to play Azpilicueta and possibly Bertrand too. It was unbelievable how comfortable they were with us passing the ball to Iva all the time. They know that he is no threat offensively.

Hopefully this game served as an eye opener for Jose, because we were utterly atrocious. WBA didn't even play well.

be honest ,,Can you really see us winning the PL this year ...Playing like this we will struggle to make top 4 ...

The last two results in the PL only strengthen this case....

I don't like the way our midfield succumbed to pressure from WBA at the start of the second half...it was the same against Newcastle...and again it was with the Lampard+Ramires pivot....

I'm guessing the reason its failing recently is because with Ramires playing games so often, he's unable to cover for Lampard's deficiencies in defense for the entire 90mins...

Its easy to say this in hindsight, but it would have been better if Mikel had been brought on to just bring more cover much earlier in the second half.

I don't understand why you guys are are not satisfied. Jose's tactics have been spot on. Our legends Terry and Lamps are playing every game, we have a n10 that can defend, a midfielder that can run for 90+ minutes, a striker that scores goals and fast wingers that can do flicks. What else do you want?