Chelsea 2-2 West Brom

Jase

Man of the Match  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Can you imagine if it was Rafa instead of Jose? Rofl...

Too bad Luiz and Mata cant start for this team. Hopefully Mata will have some games instead of Oscar.

Also no Torres=no penetration.

Also never a pen.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't really understand how people are saying that was a dive or wasn't a penalty, Ramires beat whomever it was to a spot and that guy ran into him, whether he meant it or not he interrupted the attack.

Because it wasn't, unless you are talking to Ashley young

The main reason for the problems in this team have been the constant changes in the forward positions which has lead to a lack of understanding and cohesion up front. That's what you get when you have to please so many good players as they certainly won't be quiet when they're not playing.

I have to say, I have not been impressed by the team this season. Massive improvement is needed in the overall performances.

Why the fuck did the team start playing only when they got ahead?

Our midfield is so much better with Mikel in it, should be a definite starter from now on.

No idea mate. I don't know why the urgency isn't there when it's 0-0 or 1-0. Like they're expecting another goal just to come by passing it about without penetration.

Hopefully Luiz, Mata and Mikel start in the next game because Oscar and Lampard weren't really good today and haven't been for 2/3 games now. They deserve to get dropped. Also Luiz because we need his passes from deep.