Chelsea 2-2 West Brom

Jase

Man of the Match  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

-Mourinho don't know what he is doing.

-Everytime I see Cahill playing I laugh at people who say he is a better defender than Luiz. All he needs is time. Give the man some games and he will reveal who he real is.

-Ivanovic has beem a HUGE disaster this season. He knows how to fuck an attack, sometimes he really looks out of control (in a bad way) and his crossing skills is as good as Bosingwa.

-Lampard in the pivot again, and again, and again, and again.

-Another game where the defenders are the ones trying to make a link between attack and defense.

-Many people will say Hazard was the motm because he scored a penalty that wasn't a penalty, and because of a lonely brilliant moment in Etoo goal. Besides that, another quite game.

- Azipilicueta isnt a left-back.

- Oscar had another bad game, the third consecutive.

- Mata must really stop with those Barcelona kind of passes.

- Demba Ba isnt Chelsea's material.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still can't get my head around how Cech didn't save that second goal. Embarrasing

He made a great save right before the 1st goal. The second goal might just be his only mistake in this game but credits to the WBA's player, also it literally felt like he was all alone during the action. I'd be more embarassed at the way everyone else played tbh.

Like I said, if we didn't beat Newcastle then it was worrying.

If November is going to affect us then we can't win the title full stop, otherwise it's going to mean we are going to drop a lot of points, we can't keep doing this to ourselves every season or we are going to get nowhere, this stupid little phrase needs to end.

I don't understand why you guys are are not satisfied. Jose's tactics have been spot on. Our legends Terry and Lamps are playing every game, we have a n10 that can defend, a midfielder that can run for 90+ minutes, a striker that scores goals and fast wingers that can do flicks. What else do you want?

Wins

What are our attacking players doing? Why aren't they doing anything and creating nothing? Fucking shit performance, rubbish. Even with the last minute pen i feel we lost because we were so shit and should be showing our authority against shit like WBA. Liverpool ripped them a new arse hole a couple of weeks ago. Our tempo is disgusting. Jose will get rid of at least 4 of this team within time.

-Mourinho don't know what he is doing.

-Everytime I see Cahill playing I laugh at people who say he is a better defender than Luiz. All he needs is time. Give the man some games and he will reveal who he real is.

-Ivanovic has beem a HUGE disaster this season. He knows how to fuck an attack, sometimes he really looks out of control (in a bad way) and his crossing skills is as good as Bosingwa.

-Lampard in the pivot again, and again, and again, and again.

-Another game where the defenders are the ones trying to make a link between attack and defense.

-Many people will say Hazard was the motm because he scored a penalty that wasn't a penalty, and because of a lonely brilliant moment in Etoo goal. Besides that, another quite game.

The way i saw it, almost everytime he got the ball he did something useful with it. Only big problem is, he disappears for large portions of the game ( see also the newcastle game).

I don't understand why you guys are are not satisfied. Jose's tactics have been spot on. Our legends Terry and Lamps are playing every game, we have a n10 that can defend, a midfielder that can run for 90+ minutes, a striker that scores goals and fast wingers that can do flicks. What else do you want?

to win.

I'm done with this shit.

Good, don't let the door hit you on the way out you glory cunt.

Poor performance, got out of jail. Missed some clear chances at the end. Jose doesn't know his best team yet. Centre midfielder a MUST in January, I'd also like to see Azplicueta and Bertrand as fullbacks after the break.

Lots of work to do for Jose over the break, but the league isn't won in November.

We are a fucking pathetic team we really are!

We moan when other teams defend deep and park the bus but concede easily on when the opponent attack!

I don't care about team anymore!! i was literally hurting myself we didn't take our chances.

I would be happy with a top four position this season which not come easily with this pathetic team of our either!

Atleast we showed a bit of urgency by throwing the kitchen sink at the end.

that's the bloody problem in my opinion. They don't show enough urgency, will or whatever until things are fucked up or we're gifted a goal (like against Schalke midweek).

Those guys make a lot of money, can they put a little more effort (not to say heart) in their displays? Ofc not all of them have those problems, but really, we're lacking determination and hunger. We can have Messi and frigging Ronaldo in the team, if they don't show hunger, they're useless.

Certain Mourinho's decisions have been questionable. Leaving Mikel as the last man was one of those WTF moments. Brunt skipped past him as if weren't there.

Don't get me wrong, Mikel IMO should've been on at half time replacing Frank, but a more pacey player should've been covering counters at the back. Perhaps Ramires for example.

Awful. Pretty much everyone was bad and Mourinho made a mess of this game as well. I really don't like the way we're set up for defensive solidity at the expense of creativity all the time. We have nothing going forward. All our attackers like to get the ball, look up and then stand there surveying the pitch by which time the defense has had time to set themselves. We have no width and no inventiveness. Our entire attack seems to be based on waiting for the other team to make a massive mistake. You don't have to play beautiful football, but for a team that spends as much money as anyone to play so defensively makes no sense at all.

This is something fans don't want to admit, but we have been extraordinarily lucky with referees this season. I'm not talking about the 50-50 plays that all fans feel should be penalties and feel aggrieved when they're not called. I'm talking about a handball against Villa that should have been called and would likely have cost us 2 points, the penalty for Ramires that really wasn't that gave us a point (and no, it wasn't penalty), the goal Eto's scored that should have been a free kick going the other way that changed the game around completely. Big teams always get more calls, but this year we've had more than our fair share.

@the skipper. I would actually like to see "no one" as well as "team effort" as options. Some games, nobody is great and you still play well and others everyone is awful.