Newcastle v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mata was not great but he really should have stayed on as he looked like he could make things happen. Oscar was the player who should have come off. Has been completely off it today.

Well that's what happens when you move Oscar to the right wing. It's what happened all last season, it's what happened today when we picked last season's team.

But those flicks between Mata and Hazard in the first-half...better than three points.

I do hope that was the last time Mourinho ever played Mazacar!

Yeah, I won't let it go how poor we are with them.

Then Newcastle got confident, we changed, but well, shouldn't have started with it... Now we're desperate, lost and fucked.

So, God help us to win this because the players are totally lost there now.

WE do have good stats on scoring in the last 15 minutes... but Mazacar needs to go away and never come back

But those flicks between Mata and Hazard in the first-half...better than three points.

You are getting a bit boring now saying the same thing over and over again. Noone is saying that flicks are better than winning and at least we were not being outplayed in the first half.

I do hope that was the last time Mourinho ever played Mazacar!

Yeah, I won't let it go how poor we are with them.

Then Newcastle got confident, we changed, but well, shouldn't have started with it... Now we're desperate, lost and fucked.

So, God help us to win this because the players are totally lost there now.

WE do have good stats on scoring in the last 15 minutes... but Mazacar needs to go away and never come back

Motherfucking AMEN.

Didn't work last season and it ain't gonna work now, it's a recipe for disaster.