OneMoSalah

Varane will stay (even started before Pepe yesterday), Koke will stay. Just my opinion.

Neither was going to Chelsea.

Koke is going to wait for barcelona and Varane is eventually going to overtake Pepe. Varane is hyped up to be thiago silva like, but in reality, he still makes a ton of mistakes. However, he is the best cb prospect in the world by a far margin.

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now Atletico de Madrid is fighting to be in the Champions League next season directly and they have a very important match on Sunday against Barcelona and right now Koke can not cast doubt on his future to not destabilize Atletico de Madrid in the most important moment of the season.

But Koke does not say exactly that. A reporter asks him: "Have you decided today one hundred percent if you continue at Atletico next season?". And Koke answer "Yes" but very briefly and without saying anything more, when he could have said that his dream is to continue at Atletico de Madrid because ATM is home .. But Koke inadvertently respond briefly to say anything more. It is the journalist who makes the history and Koke responds not wanting deepen in the question.

In fact, Mundo Deportivo is a newspaper of Catalonia, but the two most important sports newspapers in Madrid (MARCA and AS) had not highlighted these words because they had not considered important by the way he said.

Diego Costa also did not talk about other teams before the Champions League final last year.

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2015/05/14/champions/1431604306_672970.html

http://www.marca.com/2015/05/14/futbol/equipos/atletico/1431604877.html

Regards.

You're looking too much into it. Relax, enjoy the title and don't worry about all these rumours. Just chill out, have a beer and watch other teams worry where they need to strengthen in order to overtake the champions.

If we miss out on both Koke and Griezmann, who the hell are we gonna sign? lol

Like, the pool of players we can sign that would improve our first XI is small. The likes of Pogba and Bale are probably priced too high. Koke loves Atelti and won't leave apparently.

Not saying I'm "worried" per se, but I hope we make some big signings like our rivals surely will.

Koke: "I can assure you 100 percent that next year, I will be Atletico" (Mundo Deportivo) #CFC #Atletico

So no Koke then.

Good.

Like, the pool of players we can sign that would improve our first XI is small. The likes of Pogba and Bale are probably priced too high. Koke loves Atelti and won't leave apparently.

Not saying I'm "worried" per se, but I hope we make some big signings like our rivals surely will.

There will be players who will become available, like Cesc did last year.

That's why i wouldn't mind breaking the bank and overpaying for a top class player. If we don't, we probably loose out on everyone. There are a lot of rich teams in need of an overhaul and no player will come cheap this summer, me thinks

@hamad138

Manu also paid 67 mil for AdM to decorate their bench. :rolleyes: With Depay incoming, AdM's place there has just been solidified.

Not too depressed with this news. I mean, I would sure welcome Koke's signing but wouldn't lose any sleep over him not coming. Our pressing need is a RW and Koke isn't one.

Atletico is a team that has been replacing players for years...

When Koke and griezman leave, they will find their replacements. Still, have their captain, saul and on loan torres as midfielder and suarez.

They easliy replaced a top gk, top cf and a top lb in one summer...

@supporter

Sir, how do you think if Koke compare to Veratti? i'm tempted about his passing and really confindent at the ball, and also younger than Koke right now. he's remind me of Pirlo when in Milan, and maybe he wouldn't cost above 40 mil euro. we can trade Ramires / Oscar or only cash him, it would be give them money to bid Pogba then...

2q1a1s6.jpg

@supporter

Sir, how do you think if Koke compare to Veratti? i'm tempted about his passing and really confindent at the ball, and also younger than Koke right now. he's remind me of Pirlo when in Milan, and maybe he wouldn't cost above 40 mil euro. we can trade Ramires / Oscar or only cash him, it would be give them money to bid Pogba then...

2q1a1s6.jpg

Hi friend!

Yes, Verratti is a top player and a great option for the future. But perhaps Koke is better defensively which is a requirement of Jose

to make any signing.

I think Koke has more ability to work for the team coupled with the ability to generate football.

Instead I think Verratti is a player more concerned about the creative aspects. While it is true that the statistics do not say that ... But the feeling that I have is this.

I think Koke is closer to the idea of midfield which has Jose than Verratti.

By the way the Spanish press speculates with a big anger in Florentino Perez and they say he is trying to sign Verratty + Pogba + Reus this summer to forget the failure of this season. Although for that he will need many millions. It seems impossible but with Florentino Perez anything can happen.

Regards.

Hi friend!

Yes, Verratti is a top player and a great option for the future. But perhaps Koke is better defensively which is a requirement of Jose

to make any signing.

I think Koke has more ability to work for the team coupled with the ability to generate football.

Instead I think Verratti is a player more concerned about the creative aspects. While it is true that the statistics do not say that ... But the feeling that I have is this.

I think Koke is closer to the idea of midfield which has Jose than Verratti.

By the way the Spanish press speculates with a big anger in Florentino Perez and they say he is trying to sign Verratty + Pogba + Reus this summer to forget the failure of this season. Although for that he will need many millions. It seems impossible but with Florentino Perez anything can happen.

Regards.

IMO from what I saw Verratti is better in defense than Koke. He is more agressive and dynamic, thats why he racks up more tackles and interceptions. But Koke is more direct, releasese ball quicker and is generaly bigger. Hard to say stronger, because Verratti is one tough motherfucker for his size, and extremely balanced.

That said, there is like zero chance for us to sign Verratti. He seems to enjoy there, PSG have absolutely no need to sell him unless he forces them. I wouldnt go into bid war with them just to get Verratti. If Verratti leaves, it will be Real to replace Modric I think.

Doesn't strike me as a Jose player so I'm not bothered too much, doubt we will even make an inquiry...

Koke is a Jose player imo.

Strong and hard working. Cesc is the one I never thought was a Jose player...

Sorry to say this but I think not sell Oscar is a mistake.

Okay, he's still a young player with great quality, but I think it's now time to get a lot of money for him. A team like PSG and Juventus (with the money of Pogba) can expect to pay 34/44 million pounds.

For me it was frustrating to see how we sold Juan Mata to gamble on Oscar and he did not respond to our confidence as we all expected. In many moments their performance has been frustrating.

Jose says that Oscar next year will have a similar evolution to Hazard, but I see very complicated. I wish it were possible ...

But making and selling Oscar we can get money to sign a great replacement for him as Koke or others like Gundogan. And I believe that this change would make us evolve.

It is true that Koke has not had a good performance in the second half of the season, but it has been the majority of players from Atletico Madrid.

Koke would be the perfect replacement for Oscar. Although I believe that Jose will want to keep Oscar ...

Regards.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You