OneMoSalah

Not sure why people get all excited/worked up again about us getting Koke this summer. No chance of us signing Koke this late in the transfer window. Would have done so (at least tried to) way earlier if we really wanted him.

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure why people get all excited/worked up again about us getting Koke this summer. No chance of us signing Koke this late in the transfer window. Would have done so (at least tried to) way earlier if we really wanted him.

i agree mate but u can always dream about it :blush:

Expect the dramatic turn in here ( an all around twitter/newspaper honestly ) if we manage to sign him :lol:

I don't know why, apart from strenghtening our defence, I'm still convinced we're going for a big name in the last days.

Expect the dramatic turn in here ( an all around twitter/newspaper honestly ) if we manage to sign him :lol:

I don't know why, apart from strenghtening our defence, I'm still convinced we're going for a big name in the last days.

You are calling for thread melt down

a big move like this just doesn't happen out of the blue. there are so many people involved, so many journalists that have inside connections, that there are always stories sprinkled throughout the deal.

Now, before people bring up that one exception, Ozil, let me put that to bed. Ozil didn't happen out of the blue, but was dependent on Madrid getting Bale, which was a long, drawn out transfer saga. As soon as Bale was bought, Ozil became available and Arsenal bid.

Atletico have not been linked with anyone that can replace Koke, and so there is little chance this happens out of the blue.

a big move like this just doesn't happen out of the blue. there are so many people involved, so many journalists that have inside connections, that there are always stories sprinkled throughout the deal.

Now, before people bring up that one exception, Ozil, let me put that to bed. Ozil didn't happen out of the blue, but was dependent on Madrid getting Bale, which was a long, drawn out transfer saga. As soon as Bale was bought, Ozil became available and Arsenal bid.

Atletico have not been linked with anyone that can replace Koke, and so there is little chance this happens out of the blue.

i couldn't agree more mate it wouldn't surprise me if he ends up at barcelona next season

It's hard for me to believe that Roman or of Jose do not want to make a major signing this summer to change something in our squad.

I do not think that we must sign players like Fabregas or Costa each summer, but at least one great player (not a GALACTICO) to increase competitiveness and avoid monotony among our players. To add someone new to the team.

Falcao is a great player, but he is not able to motivate a change in our team now. I talk about motivation. If he were the great Falcao of his days in ATM he would be a motivation. But Falcao is a player which depends on the magic wand of Jose to motivate players.

A player like Koke could help to increase our ambition. Koke is a great player, for me one of the best CM in the world, a humble / modest guy, a normal person without arrogance but with a strong personality on the pitch, not a rock star, exactly the kind of players we usually sign. We do not want rock stars, we usually signed mens like Drogba, Ballack, or Fabregas, not Cristianos Ronaldos. Koke would fit into our team from day one.

I'm really excited with our project, a serious project and with the feets on the ground. I think we have a team to win everything, including Champions League, or at least to fight for every trophy. But a signing like Koke would boost us to reach the next level.

I would really love a signing like Koke in the last days of the market. But if it's impossible, I'm delighted with our team, our players, even I hope that Oscar can become a great CM. Koke would be just the finishing touch to obtain a perfect cake.

Regards to ALL.

It's hard for me to believe that Roman or of Jose do not want to make a major signing this summer to change something in our squad.

I do not think that we must sign players like Fabregas or Costa each summer, but at least one great player (not a GALACTICO) to increase competitiveness and avoid monotony among our players. To add someone new to the team.

Falcao is a great player, but he is not able to motivate a change in our team now. I talk about motivation. If he were the great Falcao of his days in ATM he would be a motivation. But Falcao is a player which depends on the magic wand of Jose to motivate players.

A player like Koke could help to increase our ambition. Koke is a great player, for me one of the best CM in the world, a humble / modest guy, a normal person without arrogance but with a strong personality on the pitch, not a rock star, exactly the kind of players we usually sign. We do not want rock stars, we usually signed mens like Drogba, Ballack, or Fabregas, not Cristianos Ronaldos. Koke would fit into our team from day one.

I'm really excited with our project, a serious project and with the feets on the ground. I think we have a team to win everything, including Champions League, or at least to fight for every trophy. But a signing like Koke would boost us to reach the next level.

I would really love a signing like Koke in the last days of the market. But if it's impossible, I'm delighted with our team, our players, even I hope that Oscar can become a great CM. Koke would be just the finishing touch to obtain a perfect cake.

Regards to ALL.

i couldnt agree more mate one hell of player

'£46m Koke bid turned down by Atletico'

Chelsea are set to be disappointed in their chase for Atletico Madrid's Koke.

Having already lost Arda Turan to the pit that is Barcelona's current squad registration situation, Diego Simeone doesn't want another midfielder to leave, lest it hinder his Sisyphean task of trying to win the title back from Barcelona.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hoping the love affair with this fella has truly dried up... 60m for a guy who does nothing exceptionally is an enormous mistake. watch about 8 games this year where he's been nothing above bang average.

Would rather Ruben get a chance, in my eyes he could be the more talented prospect and he doesn't cost anywhere near as much.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You