OneMoSalah

Sorry to say this but I think not sell Oscar is a mistake.

Okay, he's still a young player with great quality, but I think it's now time to get a lot of money for him. A team like PSG and Juventus (with the money of Pogba) can expect to pay 34/44 million pounds.

For me it was frustrating to see how we sold Juan Mata to gamble on Oscar and he did not respond to our confidence as we all expected. In many moments their performance has been frustrating.

Jose says that Oscar next year will have a similar evolution to Hazard, but I see very complicated. I wish it were possible ...

But making and selling Oscar we can get money to sign a great replacement for him as Koke or others like Gundogan. And I believe that this change would make us evolve.

It is true that Koke has not had a good performance in the second half of the season, but it has been the majority of players from Atletico Madrid.

Koke would be the perfect replacement for Oscar. Although I believe that Jose will want to keep Oscar ...

Regards.

Oscar's not gonna be sold IMO. Mourinho loves the work-rate,also Oscar was doing fine in the first half of the season and then the inconsistency caught up to him. I don't see us getting Koke,he's too dedicated to Atletico and a few days ago even said that he plans on staying.,although I'd love to have him in the team!

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oscar's not gonna be sold IMO. Mourinho loves the work-rate,also Oscar was doing fine in the first half of the season and then the inconsistency caught up to him. I don't see us getting Koke,he's too dedicated to Atletico and a few days ago even said that he plans on staying.,although I'd love to have him in the team!

Hi friend!

And Oscar will probably staying with us next season. Jose wants to make him a crack like Hazard. Although I think this is very complicated.

But I think that a change of Koke instead of Oscar would be advantageous. But it is also true that signing Koke from Atletico de Madrid will be very complicated and / or

very expensive.

I think Jose is molding Oscar for it to be a player tailored for him. I've been watching Oscar season statistics and statistics say that his season has been good for what Jose requires its players. But my feelings are different.

I think it's a risky decision, but as always, I trust Jose.

Regards.

• 3 weeks later...

No rumors about this guy which can only mean we're about to seal the deal. :ph34r:

I seldom watch La Liga... but over the last few games I've been very impressed with Rakitic. against: Bayern over 2 games, Bilbao Copa Final, Juventus.

So my question is... is Koke better than Rakitic?

No rumors about this guy which can only mean we're about to seal the deal. [emoji14]h34r:

I seldom watch La Liga... but over the last few games I've been very impressed with Rakitic. against: Bayern over 2 games, Bilbao Copa Final, Juventus.

So my question is... is Koke better than Rakitic?

Nope. Rakitic was as important, if not more, of a signing as Suarez.

• 2 weeks later...

​Why Atletico Madrid’s Koke Would Be Perfect for Chelsea This Summer

Link. http://www.90min.com/posts/2269182-why-atletico-madrid-s-koke-would-be-perfect-for-chelsea-this-summer

Sing Koke is completely impossible right now. But read this report can be interesting.

Koke probably will sign for Barcelona next season (2016 - 2017)... A pity.

Regards.

Now seriously, Jose should rethink the signing of Koke and come to Madrid and try to convince Koke to join us, as he did last year with Fabregas.

Koke would be the piece of luxury for our puzzle.
A big step forward for our approaches.

Only Jose could convince Koke. Although, realistically, it is practically impossible.

Regards.

There is a very important news About KOKE.

The current president of Barcelona, Bartolomeu, has told to the Spanish journalists that he will sign a top player if he is elected as president of Barcelona in mid-July.

That mysterious signing is a midfielder, Spanish and which currently plays in La Liga. And me and everybody in Spain thinks that this signing is KOKE.

I think Koke is the only one player with those characteristics in La Liga, Isco or Koke.

This could be interesting, because it seems that the other favorite candidate, Joan Laporta, is trying to sign Pogba as major electoral promise.

And today a journalist has asked Koke "if he was going to continue in Atletico Madrid next season" and Koke said "I'm on vacation, I have contract." But he did not want to deny this possibility.

Bartolomeu candidate has said he will make official and say the name of this TOP player in the second week of July, before the elections.

Obviously what I will say is football fiction, but Bartolomeu announced the signing of Koke but if Joan Laporta is finally elected president of FC Barcelona and he gets signing Paul Pogba, you're likely to want no sign Laporta Koke in the next four years for having been Koke a promise of the rival candidate.

And what's important about this is that Koke could be thinking of leaving Atletico Madrid this summer. And if he can not sign for Barcelona, maybe we could try to convince him to join us.

It's football fiction, but I hope that this wet dream can come true.

Regards.

Chelsea face Barcelona competition for potential John Obi Mikel replacement

Chelsea and Barcelona are believed to be considering a move for Atletico Madrid playmaker Koke.

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2015/06/24/chelsea-face-barcelona-competition-for-potential-john-obi-mikel-replacement/

• 1 month later...

Chelsea open talks to sign €65m Manchester United target to replace Cesc Fabregas

Link. http://www.caughtoffside.com/2015/07/31/koke-to-chelsea-bid-for-man-utd-target/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why Caughtoffside plays with my heart?

mourinho-getting-angry-o.gif

Regards.

Chelsea transfers: Jose Mourinho has been SECRETLY pursuing €65m Spain midfielder.

Shock reports from Spain have revealed that Chelsea have allegedly made a major offer for Atletico Madrid‘s Koke.

LINK. http://www.caughtoffside.com/2015/08/07/koke-chelsea-have-been-secretly-pursuing-e65m-spain-midfielder/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We will not sign Koke, obviously, but Koke is exactly the kind of player we need.

I would pay 45 million pounds to sign him with closed eyes.

Koke Matic

Fabregas

Willian Hazard

or Oscar

Diego Costa

An impossible dream ... but a pretty nice wet dream.

Regards.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You