OneMoSalah

Chelsea transfers: Jose Mourinho has been SECRETLY pursuing €65m Spain midfielder.

Shock reports from Spain have revealed that Chelsea have allegedly made a major offer for Atletico Madrid‘s Koke.

LINK. http://www.caughtoffside.com/2015/08/07/koke-chelsea-have-been-secretly-pursuing-e65m-spain-midfielder/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We will not sign Koke, obviously, but Koke is exactly the kind of player we need.

I would pay 45 million pounds to sign him with closed eyes.

Koke Matic

Fabregas

Willian Hazard

or Oscar

Diego Costa

An impossible dream ... but a pretty nice wet dream.

Regards.

Awful Source...

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The source is Marca.

They're saying Bayern and Chelsea made a 65m bid for Koke and Atletico turned it down (they can't, it's his release clause), Psg made a 60m bid for Greizmann and United made a 35m bid for Oblak.

I call bulshit on everything. Nobody talked about such offers, and Atletico has no say when a club wants to pay the release clause.

We have a practically perfect squad, but to be perfect we need one more piece, and that piece is Koke. A versatile midfielder able to play as CM, N.10 and as a false right-winger (perhaps he is also able to play on the role of Matic at certain times). Besides being the king of assists and he has a special relationship of complicity with Diego Costa and Falcao since his days at Atletico de Madrid.

Maybe his move seems impossible, but if Roman and Jose try to sign him with a good contract and assuring him an important role in our team, perhaps he might rethink his future.

Godin also seemed untouchable for ATM and this week he acknowledged that he had been close to joining Manchester City this summer (though ATM has reacted quickly and has renewed his contract). No one is untouchable.

Koke would be perfect for us. The best possible signing now. I would do something crazy to see him with our shirt.

We are close to build a perfect puzzle, but we dont have the piece that does fit all. If we signed Koke He would make us to play as a perfect clockwork and we could fight to win EVERYTHING! including Champions League.

Please ROMAN! Sign Koke!

But being realistic .... this signing is impossible :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Please just wait. Next year MvG and Pasalic should replace Ramires and Mikel respectively. I don't think I can stand any more youth players being stunted by knee jerk signings...

If he would replace anybody, it would be Cesc, he would be redundant if we signed Koke and if we tried to shoehorn both into the team I reckon we would end up with the Cesc-Iniesta situation again. (n.b. I am NOT saying I want that to happen)

Honestly, the team we have is surprisingly complete. Oscar is showing quality. Hazard is becoming world #3 at the tender age of 24 without being pumped full of hormones. Cesc is in his prime. Matic will become even better. Courtois will become the best i the world over the next 2 years. Zoum Zoum is the 2nd best young CB in Europe (what a time to the a coach of the French NT), Costa if he pulls out of his injuries can easily score 30 goals. An LB that can develop over time a.k.a Baba and I think that's as good as it will get.

Please just wait. Next year MvG and Pasalic should replace Ramires and Mikel respectively. I don't think I can stand any more youth players being stunted by knee jerk signings...

If he would replace anybody, it would be Cesc, he would be redundant if we signed Koke and if we tried to shoehorn both into the team I reckon we would end up with the Cesc-Iniesta situation again. (n.b. I am NOT saying I want that to happen)

Honestly, the team we have is surprisingly complete. Oscar is showing quality. Hazard is becoming world #3 at the tender age of 24 without being pumped full of hormones. Cesc is in his prime. Matic will become even better. Courtois will become the best i the world over the next 2 years. Zoum Zoum is the 2nd best young CB in Europe (what a time to the a coach of the French NT), Costa if he pulls out of his injuries can easily score 30 goals. An LB that can develop over time a.k.a Baba and I think that's as good as it will get.

Knee jerk signings? Sorry but Koke is near enough on the verge of developing into a world class player in my eyes. I couldn't give a shit if it blocks Pasalic and MvG's path into the team because quite frankly you don't turn down the chance to sign such a good player for two guys (although MvG should be in the 25 man squad ahead of RLC in my eyes) who perhaps aren't first team ready... although Marco could be a squad player.

We need more than a left back, Koke would be able to play as a CM in a 4-3-3 or on the right wing in a 4-2-3-1. Would prefer Pedro for the right wing but Koke is also very good and is a very rounded player who can easily replicate his Atletico form there.

Simeone, today, in AS. (The translation between Spanish - English It is more or less like this)

Simeone: "The closure of the transfer market still scares me"

(Simeone) is satisfied with the performance of his players, but one thing that Simeone has in his mind: the interest of the most powerful clubs by some of his main players.

Link. http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2015/08/07/primera/1438906792_084938.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And MARCA speaks About an offer of 65 million Koke to sign this summer. Throughout this summer, but they do not say when we made that offer. I think that is unlikely, because if we would had offered 45 million pounds to sign Koke and ATM would had rejected that offer, we would had looked at the market to sign another player with similar characteristics. Or maybe this deal is when we could consider selling Oscar in the past...

g0708.c83e48951642b0c7191bdd439eb1fd6c.j

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not know, But I wish that everything changes before the market closes and we can sign Koke. It would be the perfect piece to our puzzle.

Regards.

Simeone, today, in AS. (The translation between Spanish - English It is more or less like this)

Simeone: "The closure of the transfer market still scares me"

(Simeone) is satisfied with the performance of his players, but one thing that Simeone has in his mind: the interest of the most powerful clubs by some of his main players.

Link. http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2015/08/07/primera/1438906792_084938.html

And MARCA speaks About an offer of 65 million Koke to sign this summer. Throughout this summer, but they do not say when we made that offer. I think that is unlikely, because if we would had offered 45 million pounds to sign Koke and ATM would had rejected that offer, we would had looked at the market to sign another player with similar characteristics. Or maybe this deal is when we could consider selling Oscar in the past...

g0708.c83e48951642b0c7191bdd439eb1fd6c.j

I do not know, But I wish that everything changes before the market closes and we can sign Koke. It would be the perfect piece to our puzzle.

Regards.

koke would complete are midfield :dance:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You