OneMoSalah

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still can't believe we let Vidal slip through our fingers when he was available.

He was dead set on joining Bayern. He enjoyed living in Germany and got the opportunity to join Bayern of all teams. Nothing Chelsea, Utd or whoever can do about that.

Didn't suit the model, Emenalo productions was lining up a new deal for Ramires.

Emenalo doesn't decide whether Ramires gets a new contract. Jose is the one that loves Ramires after all, if anything he probably pushed for the extension.

Emenalo doesn't decide whether Ramires gets a new contract. Jose is the one that loves Ramires after all, if anything he probably pushed for the extension.

In another thread you posted a quote regarding Emenalo that states... "supports the work of the first team manager" It can't be just discarded because it doesn't suit the debate Skip, he's a puppet to all.

In another thread you posted a quote regarding Emenalo that states... "supports the work of the first team manager" It can't be just discarded because it doesn't suit the debate Skip, he's a puppet to all.

I agree pal. He is pretty much a puppet, and that's why I'm saying he's not the one that decided on Ramires' contract.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You