Swindon v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Team v Swindon: Schwarzer; Azpilicueta, D Luiz, Cahill, Bertrand; Essien ©, Van Ginkel; De Bruyne, Mata, Willian; Torres.

Still so fucking strong!!

F that means Lampard is starting vs Tottenham.

So Mata in the middle, brilliant. After all the comments from Mou I expected him to be on the right flank trying to adapt to a new position.

Essien with the armband? Probably because he is the longest servant, out of those boys.

So much for Mata adapting on the wing. This makes no sense to me

So no Mata against Spurs

Will be interesting to see how well the team fare collectively tonight. Never played together and most still lacking match fitness and sharpness. Barring Cahill and/or Luiz, doubt anyone else from the starting XI tonight will start at White Hart Lane on Saturday, even if they perform well but will certainly put themselves in good stead to start in the other upcoming games.

anyone in belgium with an idea how i can watch the game?

great starting 11 btw too bad it isn't tested against a stronger opponent, results or good performances here won't be taken seriously.

Find a stream:

http://livefootballvideo.com/streaming/england/league-cup/swindon-town-vs-chelsea#.UkHVERYgov0

or here:

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=221524∂=sports

Cheers mate.

F that means Lampard is starting vs Tottenham.

Mikel has to start against Spurs... That's where his useless back-passing awesome ball-possession skills can be of any use, assuming they actually apply some pressure on us. I for one want to see whether he can pull it off.