Swindon v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mata will get 2 goals and 2 assists tonight! but that doesn't seem to matter,

so i hope Mata can win 3 tackles, get 2 interceptions and win 1 Ariel battle, then that should get him back in the team! :rolleyes:

I am not sure whether all of it will be good enough for Jose´s new project. <_<

Mata will get 2 goals and 2 assists tonight! but that doesn't seem to matter,

so i hope Mata can win 3 tackles, get 2 interceptions and win 1 Ariel battle, then that should get him back in the team! :rolleyes:

not to mention covering 10 miles of grass

Mirror's Chelsea lineup

Mark Schwarzer (free); Cesar Azpilicueta (£7m), Tomas Kalas (£5m), David Luiz (£25m), Ryan Bertrand (£125,000); Michael Essien (£24.4m), Marco Van Ginkel (£8m); Willian (£30m), Juan Mata (£23.5m),Kevin de Bruyne (£7.2m); Demba Ba (£7m). Total: £137,225,000.

I think Mata will only get a real chance if Oscar is injured ...and I pray that won't happen. I am really sorry to see Mata being pushed to one side ,,,Personally I would rather

see him at Number 9 than Torres ,,,,Think about it ,,,It is not as stupid as it first sounds.

You're right, it's not...Technically he'd be a killer in that position. Physically though, his height would probably let us down when it comes to long balls and keeping possession up front...

Wouldn't you agree?

On a different note, as I just returned from honeymoon, does anyone understand why Jose's been giving NO chances to KDB in the past few weeks? I'm absolutely bamboozled by the situation :blink: Any theories anyone?

In my absence, I did watch all the games but what I saw made me confused on many an occasion. Must be because I'm no mastermind like Mourinho...

You're right, it's not...Technically he'd be a killer in that position. Physically though, his height would probably let us down when it comes to long balls and keeping possession up front...

Wouldn't you agree?

On a different note, as I just returned from honeymoon, does anyone understand why Jose's been giving NO chances to KDB in the past few weeks? I'm absolutely bamboozled by the situation :blink: Any theories anyone?

In my absence, I did watch all the games but what I saw made me confused on many an occasion. Must be because I'm no mastermind like Mourinho...

He has his chance to prove himself today. And i can finally see KDB and mata play together. I have waited so long for this since preseason