Samuel Eto'o

nadavTKL

First striker to open his account in the EPL this season, Eto'o already has as many goals in the EPL as Torres in 2013 :D

Lethal - if we just forget his chance in the first goal which lead to Hazard's equalizer

Seriously bro, I get your point...but can we stop taking digs at our players for now? Especially when they all seem to be pulling in the same direction

Come on guys, be realistic, he wasn't excellent, he had two good moments. I can't believe he played not great most of the game, i went to the loo and he bloody scored, and i missed it, thankfully saw the replay.

Don't get me wrong, i am delighted he scored and i hope it is the beginning of many, but lets not jump ahead, he was BETTER today, not excellent.

Luckily Eden was there for the first goal, and Oscar's was great. I felt sorry for Luiz, he made a mistake, the commentator was a joke, going on and on about as if he has never made a mistake. It shouldnt have happened but it did, get over it.

I thought it was a strong comeback team performance.

Seriously bro, I get your point...but can we stop taking digs at our players for now? Especially when they all seem to be pulling in the same direction

Took Torres over 700 minutes to get a goal for CFC and 14 appearances, Eto'o has made 5 appearances and people were already righting him off as not good enough, wanting Torres to start ahead of him.

Stick it to the haters

Took Torres over 700 minutes to get a goal for CFC and 14 appearances, Eto'o has made 5 appearances and people were already righting him off as not good enough, wanting Torres to start ahead of him.

Stick it to the haters

It was ONE GOAL....

Lets not get ahead of ourselves, i hope it is the start of many but starting silly comparisions between him and Torres is pointless. I hope both go on to score many goals this year.

Come on guys, be realistic, he wasn't excellent, he had two good moments. I can't believe he played not great most of the game, i went to the loo and he bloody scored, and i missed it, thankfully saw the replay.

Don't think anyone is saying he was excellent today; most are just saying he had a good game, which is true, and that he should probably be our number one striker because of the threat he has against teams that sit deep because he's technically better than both Torres & Ba.

It was ONE GOAL....

Lets not get ahead of ourselves, i hope it is the start of many but starting silly comparisions between him and Torres is pointless. I hope both go on to score many goals this year.

Eto'o also setup one of the best chances in the match for Mata, that Mata fluffed

One goal is more than Ba and Torres have in the League this season