Samuel Eto'o

nadavTKL

I won't express my gratitude until his departure has been confirmed and official because I'm still harboring some hope that the board will make the right decision in the last minute by retaining him for another year. He's earned atleast another year for sure.

It was a pleasure to watch him play for Chelsea, even when he's passed it. He was still our best striker this season, worked hard chasing balls. Scoring against the big guns. Good luck to him wherever he goes next season.

I'll always love him for that goal against Arsenal. And no, I'm not talking about the one in the 6-0.

Eto'o: "Today I am 33 and it is not because a fool called me an old man that you must believe it. The old man was better than the youngsters."

A needless dig at the club and at Jose, kind of a cuntish thing to do.

Here's the full interview:

Eto'o speaks about Africa in 2014 Brazil WC

Eto'o: "Today I am 33 and it is not because a fool called me an old man that you must believe it. The old man was better than the youngsters."

A needless dig at the club and at Jose, kind of a cuntish thing to do.

I think calling Mourinho a fool is just a joke, just like Mou joked when he called Eto'o an old man. They seem to have a good relationship. More interesting is:

What is your future at Chelsea?

"I am going to carry on playing in the Champions League. Where? I am not going to tell you"

I think calling Mourinho a fool is just a joke, just like Mou joked when he called Eto'o an old man. They seem to have a good relationship. More interesting is:

What is your future at Chelsea?

"I am going to carry on playing in the Champions League. Where? I am not going to tell you"

Yeah, would need to watch the interview to understand the context but at least on paper it seems like he's having a go at Jose. There were also some stories in the media at the time that Eto'o was furious with Mourinho's comments so can't know for sure.

Yeah, would need to watch the interview to understand the context but at least on paper it seems like he's having a go at Jose. There were also some stories in the media at the time that Eto'o was furious with Mourinho's comments so can't know for sure.

Journalists like to make a big deal out of little thing and Morinho loves fooling them.. I don't think this old man thing was serious, his celebration against Spurs made it clear.

Back to the interview: he said he was going to carry on playing in the Champons League. I wonder if it means that he extends his contract.

Back to the interview: he said he was going to carry on playing in the Champons League. I wonder if it means that he extends his contract.

Plenty of other Champions League clubs that could offer him a contract, for example Monaco, Fenerbahce, Galatasaray or maybe he'd fancy going back to Russia with Zenit or CSKA Moscow.

Wouldn't mind him staying for another year as third choice but can't see it happening.