Willian

Jase

I will agree that the counter-attacking is not the best and there's definitely still room for improvement. Maybe the team still needs time. It's not that bad though, scoring goals hasn't exactly been a problem.

This team is not the fastest though, I think that plays a pretty big part in the quality of the counter-attacking. When the ball is won in deep areas, it takes quite a while for the players to get forward.

When you think about it, we don't have any real counter attacking threats going forward (unless when Schurrle is on), hence why I think Reus is a must buy because he'd add so much versatility to our game.

Was just off today. Bad day at the office. He was making mistakes that I haven't ever seen from him. Usually he's so good on the ball and can at least make the pass he sees. Looked like he was just not in it. Move on.

What, bad decision-making and sloppy passes? That happens every game with him.

You know... I've had enough of Willian (and as far as I know I'm not PMSing, lol), but I'm so done with him.

I'm sorry if I don't want him to even fulfill his contract with us, let alone renew it. I'm not advocating we sign anyone, I just want him gone and you know why?

If he's not at Chelsea, Mourinho won't continue to make him a starting XI player and for the life of me, I can't have him starting more matches for us.

It's not that he's a terrible player, he isn't, I've defended him enough times while people were saying what a robbery it was to pay that fee for him. It's just that he is the kind of player that ruins matches for me. I'm sorry, but that's the way I feel. He keeps making me bitter during matches because he's so frustrating, but so frustrating that he puts me in the position where I curse a Chelsea player during the match.

I agree with @DYC. and @Dion that hating a player that plays for your team is ridiculous. This is just the opposite of supporting and guess what, we're called supporters for a reason, but I also can't help myself. I lost count of how many times I said fuck off for Willian today. I was mad, I was angry, I was so frustrated that I just can't see the good he does anymore.

I've always had a problem with Ramires for the exact same reason, and I won't react differently to Willian just because he has great hair and is cute as fuck. I have a problem watching a footballer that can't pass the ball, I have a problem watching a professional footballer that is a dead end in matches, the ball simply dies on his feet. I can't help how I feel and that's why I'm done with Willian.

I know all of his qualities, I know why Mourinho keeps him in the team (although I also believe if Schurrle was on top form, Willian wouldn't be starting even half the matches he'd been), but it's the same old story with him. He runs like an Energyzer bunny, he presses like crazy, he can even dribble (an upgrade to Ramires), but 7 out of 10 times the ball is with him in the final third it results in bullocks. Today he even made some uncharacteristic Ramires-squee passes, passing the easiest balls to literally no one.

Just to make sure people understand my post. I'm not saying Willian is the problem (although he definitely isn't the solution). I am the problem. I have a problem with players like him, I can't stand watching them. They spoil my entertainment and my fun watching a football match.

I like Willian workrate, but he is losing almost every single ball passed to him in one match really annoyed me. At least if he want to do the 'dive' please bump your body to the opponent to make it more realistic.

If his name is Schurrle or Salah, he will be benched since months ago.

You know... I've had enough of Willian (and as far as I know I'm not PMSing, lol), but I'm so done with him.

I'm sorry if I don't want him to even fulfill his contract with us, let alone renew it. I'm not advocating we sign anyone, I just want him gone and you know why?

If he's not at Chelsea, Mourinho won't continue to make him a starting XI player and for the life of me, I can't have him starting more matches for us.

It's not that he's a terrible player, he isn't, I've defended him enough times while people were saying what a robbery it was to pay that fee for him. It's just that he is the kind of player that ruins matches for me. I'm sorry, but that's the way I feel. He keeps making me bitter during matches because he's so frustrating, but so frustrating that he puts me in the position where I curse a Chelsea player during the match.

I agree with @DYC. and @Dion that hating a player that plays for your team is ridiculous. This is just the opposite of supporting and guess what, we're called supporters for a reason, but I also can't help myself. I lost count of how many times I said fuck off for Willian today. I was mad, I was angry, I was so frustrated that I just can't see the good he does anymore.

I've always had a problem with Ramires for the exact same reason, and I won't react differently to Willian just because he has great hair and is cute as fuck. I have a problem watching a footballer that can't pass the ball, I have a problem watching a professional footballer that is a dead end in matches, the ball simply dies on his feet. I can't help how I feel and that's why I'm done with Willian.

I know all of his qualities, I know why Mourinho keeps him in the team (although I also believe if Schurrle was on top form, Willian wouldn't be starting even half the matches he'd been), but it's the same old story with him. He runs like an Energyzer bunny, he presses like crazy, he can even dribble (an upgrade to Ramires), but 7 out of 10 times the ball is with him in the final third it results in bullocks. Today he even made some uncharacteristic Ramires-squee passes, passing the easiest balls to literally no one.

Just to make sure people understand my post. I'm not saying Willian is the problem (although he definitely isn't the solution). I am the problem. I have a problem with players like him, I can't stand watching them. They spoil my entertainment and my fun watching a football match.

Uh oh.

Uh oh.

I had absolutely no doubt this would happen... he's the kind of player Mourinho likes to have in the squad. I just wish Schurrle can find is best form ASAP so we're limited to playing Willian only against the big guns. He infuriates me, but as I said, the problem here is me, not exactly him (although, again, he's not the solution at all).

It realy realy grows on me that we need another right winger. Actualy we dont need another winger, we just need right winger because we dont even have one.

Willian is fantastic at tracking back, hard worker and people like that, and thats why he is still ''liked''. But he is winger and not full back ffs. Its not today game, its ever since he came here. He has few oddly superb games, I admit that, but overall, he is inconsistent and didnt improve individualy in attacking sense one bit.

Bad decisions, bad passes, bad finishing, I just dont know what exactly he offers in attack (appart from his speed and hard work). He doesnt create space, width or any particular damage to opponent on consistent basis.

His work rate will keep him in this team for awhile, but eventualy he will have to be dropped if we want our attack to be more dynamic, efficient and versatile.

Its also disturbing abit that when he doesnt play, our defence becomes much more open. If we replace him with less hard working winger, it will put pressure on Cesc and Iva even more and that will need some serious adjustments. That means that next winger we potentialy buy will have to have all that Willian hard work + much better attacking wise, which I dont see where we could get one. Reus as good tracker he is, isnt as good as Willian. And certainly english league is physicaly difficult on its own too. But better attack will also stop better teams to go open and aggresively against us.

Not to that extent, but I agree with you mostly. He is the player that allows us almost nothing in attacking sense, but pays that with hard work.

I will support him as long he is here, like any other player (bar Torres) but alternatives come in mind when you realise he is 26, inconsistent, doesnt improve and cost us 30m.

I will always think of him as a wingback player, even though he is always winger/#10 for us. He plays exactly like wingback would. Or even attacking fullback. But even for that, his decision making and execution of passes is poor. Cant remember how many counter attacks he killed for us this season alone due to losing ball while dribbling or making wrong pass. At best I think he will have season or two of his life at age around 30 ala Malouda (but he was always quite efficient), but we simply need better winger on right side to benefit our attack. Problem could occur in defensive sense though.

At best I think he will have season or two of his life at age around 30 ala Malouda (but he was always quite efficient), but we simply need better winger on right side to benefit our attack. Problem could occur in defensive sense though.

I don't think Ivanovic would go forward as much if we had a RW who actually offered us something in attack.

Not to that extent, but I agree with you mostly. He is the player that allows us almost nothing in attacking sense, but pays that with hard work.

I will support him as long he is here, like any other player (bar Torres) but alternatives come in mind when you realise he is 26, inconsistent, doesnt improve and cost us 30m.

I will always think of him as a wingback player, even though he is always winger/#10 for us. He plays exactly like wingback would. Or even attacking fullback. But even for that, his decision making and execution of passes is poor. Cant remember how many counter attacks he killed for us this season alone due to losing ball while dribbling or making wrong pass. At best I think he will have season or two of his life at age around 30 ala Malouda (but he was always quite efficient), but we simply need better winger on right side to benefit our attack. Problem could occur in defensive sense though.

I think in a weaker league, he's an amazing player. EPL is above his level, it demands more than he can deliver in the final third, it's out of his league, literally.

But as he plays in the EPL and he defends Chelsea's colors, we just have to accept it. But he frustrates me to no end. I hope Schurrle recovers and we see more of him.

All that much better if we sign someone else, of course, but I won't be advocating for signings when I think we have a good squad. If someone like Reus comes, I'll be the happiest girl around, but I won't ask for him. I haven't been following the saga surrounding his departure from Dortmund, don't even know if there's a real chance of it happening, but seriously, why would he come here? I think the chances are remote, which is one more reason why I won't ask for him, but as I said, I haven't been following the saga, so I know nothing about what the chances really are.

I'm all for players working hard, tracking back, putting challenges in etc but when they don't produce the end product going forward, especially when they are attacking players, it is really infuriating! The number of times Willian lost the ball against Hull (and they were simple passes!) was pathetic and his moves in the final third are predictable - get the ball, stand over it and then suddenly try to beat them with a short burst of pace, which three-quarter of the time, it never works! :doh: