Man United v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How brilliant it would be for Torres to start, and to score the winner...would love that. .. (wont happen, but a girl can dream)

Torres fangirl ftw! In all seriousness this is what JT will say to Torres if he starts vs United tonight.

john-terry-x-torres-meme-generator-score

Torres fangirl ftw!

Of course you can, girl ! Hell, if I was a girl, I would eat Torres for breakfast!

Edit: Then i would have to go to the crapper later on, i realized ....

:Goober:

Come on guys, just because I am female i cannot wish our £50m to score the winner?

Would you say such things if my thing said Male??

I don't mind but being female has nothing to do with it, lol

Come on guys, just because I am female i cannot wish our £50m to score the winner?

Would you say such things if my thing said Male??

I don't mind but being female has nothing to do with it, lol

I call Backstreetboy a Torresfanboy #IAMNOTASEXIST :P

I'm positive Rooney will start. Wouldn't surprise me if he scored and kissed the badge either.

Moyes will want to send a message by starting him. Great bit of man management if he does. Start the player who's sulked and missed the entire preseason and drop someone who worked their ass off and played the whole time.

I'm positive Rooney will start. Wouldn't surprise me if he scored and kissed the badge either.

Moyes will want to send a message by starting him. Great bit of man management if he does. Start the player who's sulked and missed the entire preseason and drop someone who worked their ass off and played the whole time.

I hate all this crap about Rooney, he is a United player so he can fck off for all i care. Many CFC fans talk about him as if he played for us or as if he is a former blue.

I'll respect him if he's a CFC player but until then he's still the same old guy imo.