Chelsea v Aston Villa

Jase

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am quite sure Schurrle will start but i don't see him here starting in probable line up's! I wonder why? He will offer us pace and will run up and down all day to contribute in defense as well, which we would certainly need against the likes of Agbonlahor and Weimann and the rest of a young villa side!

Cech

Azpilicueta - Ivanovic - Terry - Cole

Ramires - van Ginkel

de Brunye - Hazard - Schürrle

Lukaku

Need to have a dynamic midfield against Aston Villa and Ramires & MvG will offer just that. Don't want to see Cahill against Benteke again so Azpilicueta should start if he's fit and ready, allowing Ivanovic to play at CB. I'm sure not many of you will agree but I would give Schürrle the chance to shine on his natural position and try Hazard down the middle. Oscar did great against Hull and wouldn't mind him starting but we mustn't let Schürrle rot on the bench either and we have important games next week too so Oscar should rest. Mata didn't even come on as a substitute against Hull so I'll just assume he isn't ready yet and he should be rested for the harder games as well. Lukaku up front a no-brainer.

I am quite sure Schurrle will start but i don't see him here starting in probable line up's! I wonder why? He will offer us pace and will run up and down all day to contribute in defense as well, which we would certainly need against the likes of Agbonlahor and Weimann and the rest of a young villa side!

I dont see Schurrle starting. I think we will stay with the tikki takka three behind the striker and try hold possession and kill the game off in the first half. If we go 2-0 up in the first half then I see Schurrle and Van ginkel coming on to hold and break up any counter attacks.

Your right. Swap KDB for Shurrle in my lineup.

or the opposite of this Benteke is already a handful

True ... Lukaku will be a better one, but now .... Benteke finds his way. Pure a form thing. BUT if Lukaku explodes in a game (eg utd) beware even RVP. Let's see.

But I do wonder about the start-up, really .... save Mata, get Mata on, some game form maybe, go with KDB or Oscar who was njum last game, What about Schurlle or Moses, Lampard put his brains in his game - loved that. Rami ...... Or the young but soooooo promising Van Ginkel.

Luiz, such a shame, he isn't there, but I missed Azpi!

Only one thing ...... No Torres to start, he got a match already.

Dillema's, dillema's .... "Enter Mou" :Goober:

I dont see Schurrle starting. I think we will stay with the tikki takka three behind the striker and try hold possession and kill the game off in the first half. If we go 2-0 up in the first half then I see Schurrle and Van ginkel coming on to hold and break up any counter attacks.

Mourinho after the last game said that his players got tired in the 2nd half and hence could not do the same that they did in the 1st half. The players he was referring to were Oscar and KdB as they were involved internationally and hence i certainly don't see both of them to start again! May be KdB will start as i would like Oscar to definitely start the Utd match. Schurrle was pretty decent for the time he played against Hull and i think Jose will give him a start this game!

I would go with Jype's team above!

I don't think there is any way Mata isn't going to get play time. If he doesn't play him ..... That is a sign to Mata.

We won't though. I think KdB will be benched. Classic mazacar, but with Oscar central.

think we will see Moses and KdB, Mou said he wants a similar side to what we saw on sunday, and i must say, judging by our first half of play we can be unstoppable, we just need players CONSTANTLY playing with eachother. to get in a groove. should try to stay away from too much youth and just ease them in.

these young guns are our future, we cant burn them out.

want to see a fast side with Rami, Hazard, Moses, Oscar (maybe KdB) and Torres, tbh, love to see counter attacking football go at eachother. will be a fast paced game. cant wait!

go blues!