Jase

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a4b382334c329900d104f3fd0131a14f.png

5bb13f0db9b846ba7236a1bc1e8bdbac.png

5c01e70288b2ea3219c6ba53f0b1a508.png

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Aston Villa's last 12 away games in the Premier League.

Chelsea have won 7 of their last 8 home matches in the Premier League.

Chelsea have scored at least 2 goals in 8 of their last 9 home matches in the Premier League.

Aston Villa have scored at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 away matches in the Premier League.

We always struggled against Villa with Jose and even without Jose the games were so unpredictable and crazy. After their great result against Arsenal, they'll be confident but i reckon we'll bring them back down to earth and get the job done. Will be a good game though and quite entertaining. 3-1.

Lukaku might actually start this one. I think José might use the 'Lukaku Vs. Benteke for the national team' thing to try and light a fire under Romelu. I still think he'll mainly be used as super-sub material like he was at West Brom though.

I expect Luiz and Mata to be back for this one. Lukaku should start too ahead of BA and Torres. Van Ginkel to start too. . Hold on, i can name an entire new eleven for this match from the previous one. When did we acquire so much depth? :D

Cech

Iva JT Luiz Cole

Van Ginkel Essien

Schurrle Mata Hazard/Kdb

Lulu