Chelsea v Aston Villa

Jase

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He hates Mata. Naah no worries, noone asked questions about Mata and Mou only talked about Hazard because a reporter wanted to hear his opinion about him.

Yeah. Think that question came from a Belgian journalist. Has happened before even in last season's press conferences IIRC.

I hope Cahill doesn't start! Benteke will make him look like a Championship defender again!

I doubt Cahill will make the same mistake and underestimate Benteke. Im more worried about JT against all the pace of Benteke,Abonghlahor and Wiemann. Jose said David is out for tomorrow so it will have to be Cahill and JT.

Cahill - championship defender , must be on the bench , bla bla bla :blink::blink::blink: Cahill is our best defender idiots !!!!!!!! :rant::readthemessage:

He really isnt!!! why call people idiots because they have a different opinion to you? Cahill is average but is capable of putting in top class performances but he cant do it consistently enough, i rate him as our 4th best CB.

I doubt Cahill will make the same mistake and underestimate Benteke. Im more worried about JT against all the pace of Benteke,Abonghlahor and Wiemann. Jose said David is out for tomorrow so it will have to be Cahill and JT.

I would prefer it to be

Azpilicueta - Ivanovic - Terry - Cole

I am not worried about Terry, he has always been slow, he isnt suddenly going to lose all his ability to defend against quick players

This is a huge game imo. Villa really improved towards the end of last season and are a decent side. Benteke staying is a huge plus too them and Gabby Abonghlar on his day is unplayabe. They'll finish in the top half this year, guarantee it.

Still fancy us to just have too much for them. If this was at Villa park I'd go for a draw, but being at home I can see us winning in a classic 3-2. The double pivot must press their midfield though, its vital, as it doesn't take a genius to figure out that Arsenal's midfield three of Wilshere, Ramsey and Roiscky lost them the game. They allowed Villa far far too much time when they had the ball and they just had to pick a pass. Whoever Jose goes with up front, be it Torres, Lukaku or Ba must lead the line well, and put constant pressure on the Villa defence.

-----------------Cech--------------------

Azpi-------Ivan-------Terry-------Cole

------------Ramires---MVG------------

KDB-----------Mata-------------Hazard

-----------------Lukaku------------------