• Hazard
    • Lukaku
    • Torres(sub)
    • Moses(sub)
    • De Bruyne(sub)
    • Essien(sub)
    • Azpilicueta(sub)
    • Schurrle(sub)

Lol. What triggered this outburst, because I fail to see the link with some of the previous posts, Barbara. Nobody is claiming our issues shouldn't be tackled. Quite the contrary when I look back at @torontochelsea , @theonlyplacetobe (and mine as well) posts.

What the hell are you all agreeing to disagree about? Anyone still know exactly :Goober:

I agree she is hot today, written a novel here.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Felt sorry for Hazard. He didnt have the best of games but every time he got going he was pulled back and the guilty person wasnt booked. The referee was shocking.

Jesus Christ, to many drama queens !

We haven't even started the season yet and we lose 1 Friendly "FRIENDLY" against a strong Real Madrid side, Sounds like last season over again with some of you lot.

Let's give Jose and the boys more than five minutes for fucks sake.

Anyone who knows anything about football should know how to take the game for what it was............o fuck it cant be bothered to explain !

i think there r a lot of postives from our play..we have opened couple of clear cut chances against a formidable back line of ramos pepe and marcelo.we lack quality in final third.its an area we have to rectify and on our double pivot of mvg and ramires.they are absoultely good expect rami has to be carefull not to give the ball i dangerous positions.think if mvg can become a player of busqutes calibre if he get enough exposure and high game experiance.we has to be bit careful in our passing and must not give more free spaces like the 3rd goal.i think mou can make this team a world beaters.enough faith in him.

There are no excuses, they were better. They'd probably win even if it wasn't a friendly.

-We have young and talented players, players who this is their first season in blue.

-We have a new manager who barely got any time yet to work with the players.

We will be much better a couple of months from now, I'm sure.

And we're good enough to win the league, IMO. And it's not that we CANT win the CL, its just that we're not favorites because we're not on that level just yet..

i really doubt that they would have won it so easily. our most influential player had to be hazard, especially since he was up against arbeloa, arbeloa would probably have been red-carded by the 30th minute of this was a pro-match. he had hacked on hazard twice before hazard went on that run in which he hacked on him again and then simply caught his shirt. all these 3 incidences would have had him sent off or atleast yellow-carded which would have given hazard far more purchase against him. also we should have had a penalty when we were 1-1 when oscar was felled by ramos/arbeloa or atleast lamps should have got a pen. so we definitely should have gone into the 2nd half with either 2-1 up or atleast 2-2 level.

also u have to take into consideration that we were without our 2 best players - MATA and LUIZ. luiz IS our best CB at the moment. jt-cahill-iva are all very passive defenders who are strong in the air and are best when played in a very constricting way (remember barca). but today we tried to attack and real counter-attacked which would have made luiz a must if he was fit.

as for mata, lesser said the better. 2nd half was a proof to the fact that mata IS the soul of our attack. late in the 2nd half kdb/essien changed the play to moses with really good balls but when moses got the ball, he had no option. hazard was far off and simply should not be played central. torres was never in the box and cr was disallowing a back pass to azpi, hence there was absolutely no link up play between our forwards which definitely is NEVER the case when MATA is on the pitch. he is as important to us as probably ronaldo is to RM.

hence i feel we are really over-reacting towards this one defeat. i mean you dont DOMINATE AND OUT-PLAY the MILANS if you are not ready. we are ready but today jose had to give lamps a run out (who was quite poor) because he had absolutely no game time at all in the past 3 months. but if you consider the fact that if we had played 4-2-3-1 in the 1st half with oscar thru the center and kdb/mata/moses on the right wing, then marcelo would not have had half the freedom to roam around our D like he was doing today. oscar offered nothing on the wing plus dint track marcelo down well enough, leaving iva exposed against cr and marcelo on a couple of occasions (cr himseld is a nightmare but marcelo too was catastrophe). hence i feel if this was not a friendly, things would have been quite different, on the other hand RM played their best side, which they would have started against us in a CL qf or semi, and probably played with far more zeal and zest to prove a point against their ex-manager.

Edited by didierforever

I really like those new pictures from behind the players we got in the American tour, we see how close they seems to each other. There's always some hugging and supporting. It's awesome. Some of them have 'front' versions, but as they normally are with their back turned to the photographers most are like this.

Is Eden about to slap Ramires butt though? :lol:

tumblr_mr7n1eKMNe1r3p0vko4_500.png

tumblr_mr703jhovg1qiz6xvo1_500.jpg

@bushman

I'm not hot, but my cheek is twice its size, I'm supposed to be quiet and pampered by my mother (although bf is helping) and feeding off ice cream and smoothies for 4 days :D so I'm bored and posting like crazy... but now I'm checking pics to the match so I won't continue the endless posts although based in the likes I received I saw in my notifications about posts I made in his thread it seems a few people agree with some of the things I said, so I might have spared them to say it :P

edit:

Adidas is saving on their creative department? You remove the badges and those training shirts are basically the same with different colors

tumblr_mr7by9xnEX1sw2pw0o1_500.jpg

Edited by Barbara

We didnt have our strongest team out there, and for that reason the loss doesnt concern me at all. MvG is very good, however I would have started Essien for sure, possibly instead of lampard in that 4-3-3.

Ramires - Essien - MvG

Also, Oscar on the wing is something I dont understand when we now have proper wingers.

And Cahill is overrated.

I really like those new pictures from behind the players we got in the American tour, we see how close they seems to each other. There's always some hugging and supporting. It's awesome. Some of them have 'front' versions, but as they normally are with their back turned to the photographers most are like this.

Is Eden about to slap Ramires butt though? :lol:

tumblr_mr7n1eKMNe1r3p0vko4_500.png

tumblr_mr703jhovg1qiz6xvo1_500.jpg

@bushman

I'm not hot, but my cheek is twice its size, I'm supposed to be quiet and pampered by my mother (although bf is helping) and feeding off ice cream and smoothies for 4 days :D so I'm bored and posting like crazy... but now I'm checking pics to the match so I won't continue the endless posts although based in the likes I received I saw in my notifications about posts I made in his thread it seems a few people agree with some of the things I said, so I might have spared them to say it :P

edit:

Adidas is saving on their creative department? You remove the badges and those training shirts are basically the same with different colors

tumblr_mr7by9xnEX1sw2pw0o1_500.jpg

You babe are doing well. The hottest samba mom I have seen here in a long time. I also do agree with you, well most of the times. It´s just those 2 new players Jose could add to the team, I would like.

Well, I was in charge of writing the match report :lol:

I was much milder there though :P

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/16569-a-beneficial-loss-as-a-strong-real-madrid-intended-to-win-against-former-manager/?view=getnewpost

edit: and just saw this on twitter for those who might want to take part and try to win an autographed shirt

Int Champions Cup @IntChampionsCup

Want to win an autographed Chelsea jersey? Enter to be the Ultimate Guinness #ICC2013 fan here: http://bit.ly/14Ak10H

Edited by Barbara

t's a pity of watching that zone pressing (again). we should learn how to combine zone and man pressing just as Barcelona n Real Madrid pushed our flow of the ball back to Cech. so, instead of waiting for some error passing from the opposition for us to get the ball back, we should put on the pressure by closely going over them and close their passing zone,thats how to press and get over our possession

Ivanovic was fucking awful yesterday. It's not his fault though, he's a centre back first and a right back second, which is why Ronaldo/Marcelo tore him a new arsehole throughout the night because of his lack of pace. The period right after the start of the second half up until Ronaldo's second goal was good though, and we can definitely take positives from that.

A bit disappointing, but it's been a very good preseason overall.

Edited by Joe Cool

this is a just a friendly but its also one of the last games for the players to prove they should be in mourinho's starting lineup for the early matches of the season. So if they don't put their all and take it as just another preseason game, then a more serious worker will take his place. So lets not just say its a preseason game and think jose will just forget about the flaws that is needed to be corrected. Its not good to overeact on the loss but lets not totally ignore important tactical points in the match.

Oh noes, our players are so shit, we're gonna get relegated if we don't sign Rooney, and Suarez, and Bale, and Messi!!! <_<

Ah, we did well with the players we've had, and considering the fact that the RM team is already well composed.. and the other fact which is we played in a stadium that seemed to be Bernabeu more than anything else.. I hate to say it but those screaming glory-hunters actually made me want to be a Barcelona fan!

Call me irrational but: DON'T BAD-MOUTH LAMPS, EVER! BECAUSE HE'S THAT SPECIAL! :wub: Loved that beautiful shot which Cuntsillas couldn't hold on to.

Edited by Volt-Age

So guys, I got up last night to watch the game and must say, I'm rather regretting having done so right now, since I arrived at work after 4.5 hours of broken sleep...

- woe me, where have those eternal college days gone... like summer rain through the mountains!-

I couldn't sleep at first, but later took solace in the fact that Madrid really are like the Navy Seals of football. Well, maybe not really since SEALS get trained

as a unit, and Real players are bought hoping to become a unit, but you know what I mean. No one gets into the REAL team until they're accomplished stars,

with a club policy that splurges exorbitant amounts of (tax!) money without thinking twice. I thought Spanish football, much like the country, had reached in

a state of financial crisis? Must not have reached the capital...

What's more is that last night, in stead of a spoiled, sulking collective of ego's we saw an overly motivated group coming together as a unit to get back at Mourinho.

Ronaldo really bossed it and I couldn't much flaw their performance. Lets' face it, a REAL team on fire like that can only be overcome either by something very special

or a stroke of luck. Neither of which we conjured up last night... So guys, I know emotions always run high when we combine sleep-deprivation with losing, but rather than

giving the (majority of our) players who underperformed last night too much stick, let's keep our chins up, the blue flags wafting from above, and find peace in

one of life's truest creeds; that sometimes you win, and sometimes you learn. If anything, this has given Mourinho the amunition he needs to improve the squad.

Blue regards from a walking zombie,

:clap: you should post like this after every loss