Malaysia XI v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure will do when I have time. Hightlight of yesterday's training session was a group of fans singing Eva's name. Pretty hilarious.

Chidge & the crew from the Chelsea Football Fancast would call that a celery moment :Goober: keep the reports coming in mate.

1st Half

Schwarzer

Wallace - Chalobah - Kalas - Bertrand

Essien - Mceachran

Moses - Piazon - Schurrle

Ba

2nd Half

Cech

Ivanovic - Cahill - Terry - Cole

Ramires - Van Ginkel

De Bruyne - Hazard - Schurrle

Lukaku

for a moment I was sad because it's clear to me the 1st half team is what could be called the reserves and André was among them... it took me a few seconds to realize he's the one doubling today :lol:

Lamps is not playing so I suppose he's still in pain.

In other news though it seems like Mourinho is sticking with the 4-2-3-1. I hope it works.

Thanks for the info ;)

on an after thought: the Confeds guys can't be here soon enough. I can't wait to have the complete team working under Mourinho

Ok then. Wouldn't mind them to be a little bit decent just to give our central mid and defence a bit more of a test. Also would mean it was more open and we could play a bit more expansive. Without them having 11 men behind the ball all the time.

Sure will do when I have time. Hightlight of yesterday's training session was a group of fans singing Eva's name. Pretty hilarious. Also Terry gave away his boots to fans after training. Probably has something to do with fans singing there's only one England captain :)

what was eva's reaction??? :)

Chelsea TV:

Please note that due to rights restrictions, the pre-season fixtures will only be available to view live by fans in the UK and Ireland.

I've subscribed for that shit only for pre season games... last year they've broadcasted them all

Chelsea TV:

Please note that due to rights restrictions, the pre-season fixtures will only be available to view live by fans in the UK and Ireland.

I've subscribed for that shit only for pre season games... last year they've broadcasted them all

I gave up on Chelsea tv about 3 years ago and rarely even bother going to the Club Official web site...

their ONLY interest is selling to the fans ,,,