• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sporting fan here.

Here is the whole Bruma story. Bruma was a promise young lad that did good in the B team, we are going through some bad times here at Sporting, so maybe he was called to the main team a bit too early.

Bruma is a kid that lacked a proper education, he has a whole lot of vultures around him that messed with his head. Result: Bruma spat on the club that made him something out of nothing.

The whole kidnapping thing is probably bullshit (or very far from the truth), Bruma's agents and lawyers and whatever used this story to twist Sporting's arm and are now claiming his contract isn't valid (we supposedly still have him for 1 more year), we now believe this kidnapping thing might be used to claim "mental instability to play at Sporting" or something along those lines, his agents are all shady people with only money in their minds.

I would also like to share a very big rumor that is going on about Bruma's age, he is supposedly not as young as we think he is. A 18 year old with his talent is great (although far too early to tell), but what if he's a good few years older? Food for thought.

Latest news we got in our forum is this:

https://twitter.com/FutbolMercado_/status/356211895881043968

I would also like to share a very big rumor that is going on about Bruma's age, he is supposedly not as young as we think he is. A 18 year old with his talent is great (although far too early to tell), but what if he's a good few years older? Food for thought.

Well thats interesting. Somehow I always thought Obafemi Martins was 35 when he started making his name in football, hes probably 52 now.

Welcome to TC. This Bruma kid (or is he a geezer :D ) has potential probably, but I also think it would have been better for him if he stayed at Sporting for another year or two.

Well thats interesting. Somehow I always thought Obafemi Martins was 35 when he started making his name in football, hes probably 52 now.

Welcome to TC. This Bruma kid (or is he a geezer :D ) has potential probably, but I also think it would have been better for him if he stayed at Sporting for another year or two.

Agreed, Bruma only played about a dozen games at our top tier... his lack of experience was evident, a big move like this could possibly just hurt him.

Bruma's brother plays for Tottenham, there has been some smoke about his age too.

@John David, Thanks for your info! I checked and he actually was born in Guinea Bissau and it is known that a lot of African footballers buy fake passports. What do you think of him? How good he is? Could he play in our first team or not? Is he better than Moses? Which position is his best?

@John David, Thanks for your info! I checked and he actually was born in Guinea Bissau and it is known that a lot of African footballers buy fake passports. What do you think of him? How good he is? Could he play in our first team or not? Is he better than Moses? Which position is his best?

It's just too early to tell, and I think Mourinho is a man to see this (and also doubt his age...), he played far too little games in the main team.

He does some nice tricks, helped us unblock some games, but I'm not sure if his mentality is there. Another year at Sporting would have been great for him.

Sporting fan here.

Here is the whole Bruma story. Bruma was a promise young lad that did good in the B team, we are going through some bad times here at Sporting, so maybe he was called to the main team a bit too early.

Bruma is a kid that lacked a proper education, he has a whole lot of vultures around him that messed with his head. Result: Bruma spat on the club that made him something out of nothing.

The whole kidnapping thing is probably bullshit (or very far from the truth), Bruma's agents and lawyers and whatever used this story to twist Sporting's arm and are now claiming his contract isn't valid (we supposedly still have him for 1 more year), we now believe this kidnapping thing might be used to claim "mental instability to play at Sporting" or something along those lines, his agents are all shady people with only money in their minds.

Latest news we got in our forum is this:

https://twitter.com/FutbolMercado_/status/356211895881043968

What the hell are we getting into? I hope we don't invite more controversies, we already had fair share of that!

Nothing about the actual transfer or real world of football, more of a fun thing of course, but guys - Purchase this guy on Fifa 13 (career mode) if you haven't already :ph34r: Bought him in the 2nd season and he's almost pushed Hazard out of the team :ph34r:

Nothing about the actual transfer or real world of football, more of a fun thing of course, but guys - Purchase this guy on Fifa 13 (career mode) if you haven't already :ph34r: Bought him in the 2nd season and he's almost pushed Hazard out of the team :ph34r:

Hazard ended up as the best player in the game on my FIFA. At 95 right now in only the 3rd season.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You