• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isnt he supposed to be something special? From Barcelona or something.

Not from Barcelona, but made his NT debut at the age of 15, so he must be special. Hasn't been able to appear in official U18 and U21 games because of legal reasons, but should be good to go when he turns 18 early this season

Over here there were rumoures that he will be straight loaned out to Zulte-Waregem..

If he really is the "new Cristiano Ronaldo"(they always compare Bruma with him) then he has nothing to do in Waregem at the age of 19/20. CR was one of the best wingers in the league in 2005.

Can't see us paying that kind of fee unless Jose thinks he'll be a future superstar. Crazy money that.

United and City fans are already super salty about the prospect of him joining us. City are especially clamouring for him. :)

• 2 weeks later...

He will go to Benfica! FFS :banghead: :rant:

Heard he is a talented young gun, but I've never seen him playing. Only watched some youtube highlights. Can't say anything about him, but he is a winger. So is Bertrand Traore. I've seen Traore playing and I was so impressed by him. So, right now I don't give a fuck if this Cristiano Ronaldo wannabe joins Benfica, Madrid or Paris. We have Traore and with the right guidance he will turn into a monster

Heard he is a talented young gun, but I've never seen him playing. Only watched some youtube highlights. Can't say anything about him, but he is a winger. So is Bertrand Traore. I've seen Traore playing and I was so impressed by him. So, right now I don't give a fuck if this Cristiano Ronaldo wannabe joins Benfica, Madrid or Paris. We have Traore and with the right guidance he will turn into a monster

Bruma has loaaaaads of potential. Maybe more than Traore, maybe not.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You