• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really, i think he is a free agent at the end of this month!

Well, that is the controversy surrounding his contract. Sporting believe his contract ends next summer, but Bruma's representative (Lawyer) claims it ends on 31st july 2013. The whole saga might go to FIFA unless the situation is resolved amicably. Apparently, there is to be a meeting between the two parties, but Sporting WANT Bruma to be present at the meeting. In the meantime, Porto are also monitoring the situation and are ready to pounce whenever an apportunity arises.... the saga continues

To be honest I have never even heard of a Bruma that is not Jeffrey before 2 weeks ago.

Is he actually similar enough to Ronaldo to be called the 'next Ronaldo'?

Well, that is the controversy surrounding his contract. Sporting believe his contract ends next summer, but Bruma's representative (Lawyer) claims it ends on 31st july 2013. The whole saga might go to FIFA unless the situation is resolved amicably. Apparently, there is to be a meeting between the two parties, but Sporting WANT Bruma to be present at the meeting. In the meantime, Porto are also monitoring the situation and are ready to pounce whenever an apportunity arises.... the saga continues

This looks like a thriller movie sequence! Oh, the suspense! :D

If Suarez was re-born and played on the wing instead of occupying a striker role, this is the sort of player he'd be.

He's not Ronaldo at all. He lacks the aerial ability, finishing, movement, strength, vision etc. Despite being less selfish than Ronaldo both at the same age and currently, he seems to have these tunnel-vision runs where he genuinely for whatever reason is completely unaware of teammates being around waiting for a pass; quarter of the time (just a bit of a guess from what I've seen) getting himself in front of goal and lacking the composure to finish well.

However, I actually think his ball control is equal to Ronaldo's currently and far beyond what he had at United :ph34r: It's like the ball is his best friend just following him around and clinging to his feet. It's incredible and unlike anything I've seen in recent years.

So in my eyes,-

Positives: Dribbling, Ball Control, Pace, Audacity to try quite amazing things, Pace pace pace (again).

Negatives: What I mentioned.

I certainly think he has the potential to reach the heights as some of the greats currently in the game, but I think he's currently closer to Quaresma or Nani than he is Ronaldo.

I'm also worried this would turn out just like the whole Kakuta roller-coaster.

That said, I want him here purely out of curiosity. He intrigues me.

According to reports in Portugal, Sporting Lisbon star Bruma is to terminate his contract with the club. He has been unable to reach an agreement over a new deal and there is also reported to be some dispute about the length of his current terms, with Bruma believing the contract expired in June and the club insisting he has a year left. The highly-rated 18-year-old winger, who is thought to be a target for Chelseaand Porto, has now failed to show up for training with the Sporting academy this morning.

via Sky Sports

Just saw on Goncalo Lopes' twitter account something on Bruma. This guy is a journalist for Diario de Noticias:

"Bruma didn't show up in the training this morning."

"Representatives of Bruma have requested to the court the annulment of the contract with Sporting"

"Bruma says he has no contract now with Sporting. The club says he has one until 2014"

"His agent just said that "someone" tried to abduct Bruma this morning"

"For some weeks now, Sporting had tried to meet with Bruma, to renew his contract, but the player never attended"

"He always sent his lawyer to talk with Sporting, but the club denied the meeting without the presence of the player."

"Now Bruma says he's a free agent"

"His agent just said that "some fans tried to kidnapp Bruma" and that it was Sporting who gave the call to do that"

"FIFA to decide now."

This is starting to get ugly. If he really is available for free, it would be one of the best pieces of business so far this window for any club.

Those who know him better than I do, what would you say his best position is? If he's a right winger, I think we could use him as early as next season if he's signed because I still believe Moses will be gone. Mourinho sure loves to have his fair share of Portuguese players at his teams so maybe Bruma could be his man this time around.

@Slam Dunk, didn't someone at Chelsea supposedly 'kidnap' Mikel when he was about to join Manchester United? :lol:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You