don't get it. judging by the u20 WC english youth teams are utter shit and 18 year old english players are sold for far more than what is being quoted for bruma

he's a regular for sporting and I've seen him since the beginning (youth teams, sporting b ). he's a prospect. the most promising portuguese winger since nani

When you get a chance, mind sharing a little more information about him since you seem to have followed him for a while? Would love to get to know a little more about him than just the "next Ronaldo" tag that the media loves spouting any chance they get.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you get a chance, mind sharing a little more information about him since you seem to have followed him for a while? Would love to get to know a little more about him than just the "next Ronaldo" tag that the media loves spouting any chance they get.

In a nutshell.

He's extremely fast and has great technique. I think he's turning out an excellent left winger although he's right footed. He cuts inside well enough and really has a nose for goal.

What I think distinguishes him best from other past talented players that didn't make it (Quaresma, Fabio Paim...) it's his intelligence both in and outside the pitch. He's not selfish at all and has really improved his decision making in the past months.

He clearly knows that staying in Portugal for a year or two is the best choice. He has been quoted saying that he prefers to extend his contract and stay here. This says a lot about his mindset. He's not money-driven at all but his agent is making it difficult for Sporting...

There is absolutely no room for him here. Our name is often thrown around in these kind of situation to raise the price and add interest.

He is a right winger, he would get some playing time. I think he would go on loan as Chelsea is Chelsea or he will play for the reserves.

In a nutshell.

He's extremely fast and has great technique. I think he's turning out an excellent left winger although he's right footed. He cuts inside well enough and really has a nose for goal.

What I think distinguishes him best from other past talented players that didn't make it (Quaresma, Fabio Paim...) it's his intelligence both in and outside the pitch. He's not selfish at all and has really improved his decision making in the past months.

He clearly knows that staying in Portugal for a year or two is the best choice. He has been quoted saying that he prefers to extend his contract and stay here. This says a lot about his mindset. He's not money-driven at all but his agent is making it difficult for Sporting...

Thanks a lot, so I'm guessing if we did bid for him then he might get loaned back to Sporting. Wouldn't be the worst idea if he feels he still needs a year or two in Portugal to develop.

In a nutshell.

Sou anti, mas respect!

There was rumours that he was not going to accept any contract offer but he has split with his agent and denied those allegations and is quoted as saying: "Sporting Lisboa is the club that I love and I would like to discuss a new deal with the president. Personally, I am happy at Sporting".

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8780380/Transfer-news-Portuguese-winger-Bruma-rejects-talk-of-leaving-Sporting-Lisbon

Should stay there because a move to us would surely be nothing but money and fame motivated which would not be good, so good on him if he is staying.

He is a right winger, he would get some playing time. I think he would go on loan as Chelsea is Chelsea or he will play for the reserves.

Getting here to play with reserves and go on loans would only ruin him like it has ruined many players before him. The best thing for him would be to stay in Portugal for at least a couple of seasons.

Getting here to play with reserves and go on loans would only ruin him like it has ruined many players before him. The best thing for him would be to stay in Portugal for at least a couple of seasons.

Its reported that Chelsea is looking to buy him and loan him back to Sporting for 1 or more seasons. Thats good business for me as everyone will be out there for this kid in a year´s time.

NB: Galatasaray just put in a bid of 7m Euros

Cristiano Ronaldo was the best wingers of the Premier League at the age of 19/20. If Bruma is as talented as they say then he should be loaned to a stronger league(england, spain, germany or italy).

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You