Spike

12 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Let's see how Lukaku does against City today...

If Diego leaves...Lukaku might be a good replacement. Griezmann is a no go. But.....I don't really rate him as much as some do here.

Lukaku will never be good enough to play at Chelsea

8 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

No because Griezmann already made it clear his wish is to play with Pogba on a weekly basis and that he is a big United and Beckham fan.

Mikel didn't wank ManUtd before he want to that famous press conference in the United shirt to end up at Chelsea.

He is United bound and that's it.

Maybe if we offered him double wages, he might join us. Who knows.

But I dont want players who are not 100% commited to club anyway.

1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

Maybe if we offered him double wages, he might join us. Who knows.

But I dont want players who are not 100% commited to club anyway.

United got more money and are willing to spend more money.

José and that Woodward guy are ruthless. Look what they did with Pogba. That guy is only at ManUtd because they were crazy enough to pay his ridiculous transfer fee, agent fee and wage demands because Real and Barcelona backed out.

7 hours ago, kiwi1691 said:

Lukaku will never be good enough to play at Chelsea

WOW do you watch him. He has speed that Costa doesn't, strengh exceeding Costa. I like the way he wins air balsl with 3-4 players on him. Might not be better that Costa but he is young can still learn from Conte.

He can fit right in no need for adjustments. He can work very well with Hazard like they do for Belgium. That might even persuade Nianggolan to join chelsea in the summer as well as Courtois to stay at Chelsea and any other belgium player.(Musonda,Batsuayi) 

the kind of football chelsea play requires a striker capable of holding onto the ball for other team mates to move up the field which i dont think Morata is capable of doing, or a player like Hazard who can dribble his way through as a false 9 which Morata still can't do. 

15 hours ago, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

WOW do you watch him. He has speed that Costa doesn't, strengh exceeding Costa. I like the way he wins air balsl with 3-4 players on him. Might not be better that Costa but he is young can still learn from Conte.

He can fit right in no need for adjustments. He can work very well with Hazard like they do for Belgium. That might even persuade Nianggolan to join chelsea in the summer as well as Courtois to stay at Chelsea and any other belgium player.(Musonda,Batsuayi) 

the kind of football chelsea play requires a striker capable of holding onto the ball for other team mates to move up the field which i dont think Morata is capable of doing, or a player like Hazard who can dribble his way through as a false 9 which Morata still can't do. 

Tho I would give my left dangley for Griezmann I can see its a hopeless task and I shall soon call him 'that Rag cunt'.

But I can see Lukaku doing well with us. Hes got this determination to emulate Drogs and I see him NO|W doing whatever it took to be a success here.

And while I think that Pedro has been great these past couple of months a top class RW would ballance us more. We put Kroos or Sanchez there and give him the freedom AMD fed the balls then wee would basically give us 3 strikers up there. A Eden - Lukaku - Kroos/Sanchez would be scary.

While if we wasn't intent on dominating Europe and be happy as a mid table club I'd be happy using Mussonda/Abraham as backups but we are so we need to set our goals for buying players as high as possible but making sure of course they fit Conte.

5 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

United got more money and are willing to spend more money.

José and that Woodward guy are ruthless. Look what they did with Pogba. That guy is only at ManUtd because they were crazy enough to pay his ridiculous transfer fee, agent fee and wage demands because Real and Barcelona backed out.

I know, Im just saying hypotethicaly if we offered more money, his *love* for United might change. 

But otherwise I agree with you.

14 hours ago, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

Just don't agree with you. And yes, of course I do watch Rom. Not good enough for Chelsea. Does what he does well enough but lack of technical quality condemns him to a status permanently below elite level.

14 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Tho I would give my lefy dangley for Griezmann I can see its a hopeless task and I shall soon call him 'that Rag cunt'.

But I can see Lukaku doing well with us. Hes got this determination to emulate Drogs and I see him NO|W doing whatever it took to be a success here.

And while I think that Pedro has been great these past couple of months a top class RW would ballance us more. We put Kroos or Sanchez there and give him the freedom AMD fed the balls then wee would basically give us 3 strikers up there. A Eden - Lukaku - Kroos/Sanchez would be scary.

While if we wasn't intent on dominating Europe and be happy as a mid table club I'd be happy using Mussonda/Abraham as backups but we are so we need to set our goals for buying players as high as possible but making sure of course they fit Conte.

I agree with you except for 2 aspects. I am not sure if Lukaku will make the final step from a very good to a world class striker. Secondly wtf Kroos as a winger ? You know he is like the slowest thing to walk the earth?

On 16/01/2017 at 11:08 PM, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

He is terrible, Everton is his level. 

Graham hunter z Costa is the key for utd getting Griezmann if that's the case why don't we offer a swap deal with costa for Griezmann but the only thing puts me off Griezmann is he's to lightweight to play a lone striker 

7 minutes ago, the wes said:

Graham hunter z Costa is the key for utd getting Griezmann if that's the case why don't we offer a swap deal with costa for Griezmann but the only thing puts me off Griezmann is he's to lightweight to play a lone striker 

Agreed, but lets say Conte gets his assumed main striker target in Morata. It is well documented Morata is a more well rounded ball player, a front 3 of Hazard Morata Griezz would be absolutely terrifying.

I fear he is too far down the road (or up the ass) of united. He dreams of Pogba, and Money. 

Apparently Man united want Ibra to play for a few more years and ithink that can work to our advantage. No striker in this world even Benzema or Suarez will join a team where Ibra is. U will be benched as F**K.

Ask Carvani or Rasford Or any striker who has shared a team with Ibra. Unless that team plays two target men which doesnt happen in any top premier league team. So if they extend Ibrahimovic's contract it can benefit us landing Griezmann but then again still wont be surprised if he still went there

21 hours ago, the wes said:

We could stick him on RW as he plays all offensive positions. Let him and Eden roam around free like Eden does now. Buy Morata or similar and we would basically have 3 strikers.

Or imagine Eden Rom Sanchez!! It would be amazing.

We would just need some creativity CM ar CBs to get the balls to them.

On 18/01/2017 at 3:07 AM, kiwi1691 said:

He [Lukaku] is terrible, Everton is his level. 

Terrible is a bit strong but Rom's technical limitations will always hold him back. The first time I saw him play for Chelsea I posted (elsewhere) to say that he shouldn't be here and that no manager of a top club would ever be satisfied with Romelu as his first choice striker.

The idea that Rom shouldn't be at Chelsea turned out not to be completely correct in as much as we made a sizeable profit on his transfer. Sadly for the young man however, I think it is the truth as far as his on pitch contribution goes. My guess is that if Chelsea re-sign Lukaku, Antonio would be hoping for an upgrade fairly soon afterwards.

4 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Atletico's Diego Simeone on Antoine Griezmann: I don't tie anybody down

http://www.espnfc.us/story/3041657/atletico-madrid-boss-diego-simeone-says-he-would-not-block-antoine-griezmann-exit

I guess United are buying him in the summer. 

Well this is not a secret now. Everyone knows he is off to United. Every player Jose wanted to have at Chelsea, will now have at United.

1 hour ago, Tautvix said:

Well this is not a secret now. Everyone knows he is off to United. Every player Jose wanted to have at Chelsea, will now have at United.

Good - I will watch with interest how he suddenly plays without a smile on his face and spends more time tracking back.

long may Jose continue at Utd... 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You