Jase

Man of the Match  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT SIMULATION? Is Luiz meant to look sad? How is it simulation? Bloody hell!

Oh come on, I'm as biased as you, but that doesn't change facts. Luiz did need to roll around like that when Rafael didn't really catch him. He was about to get up as well but Iva, I think, told him to stay down so he rolled around some more. Like I said, if a united played did this he'd be declared public enemy number one here.

I think it was a massive win we only nicked because we didn't look like wanting to compete tbh.

We lacked freshness which is understandable but we also lacked initiative on the ball. I was dissapointed a bit with Moses and Oscar. Oscar will come round (he had such a long season as a youngster) but Moses mwah.

I also think Luiz is going for an amazing future. Such a massive player but he needs to get a dose of what Kompany got in Hamburg: seriousness when it is necessary and be a leader with honour. What he did was not really necessary and downgrades his superb performance. If he starts doing what he does now and be cool - not laugh but be a real boss .... wow. Such a beast that guy and I am absolutely falling in love with him. So much.

Ba - as @Henrique correctly has said - didn't really offer much more than Zorres (with the mask) did and I think he may never be more than what he is doing for us now to be frank. Ow, how I drool on the prospect of Cavani or Lewandowski next to Lukaku.

As for who we missed? Well, that is clear. Hazard is a special one. He sure is. Just think what that kid will do next year ..... but a good policy must have a back up plan. We should not be so sterile going forward once Mata and Hazard are unavailable.

Wow. What an ending. But hey guys ... we made it! CL AND an another european title is close, so close.

What a way to beat Manures again. Another clean sheet too. 180 minutes & Manures have not scored one goal.

I must say, the most rewarding win for me, by far.

Perhaps, Chelsea might drop points against Spurs now ?

Still I would like to see the Spurs playing CL instead of the nippers of Arsenal.

Oh come on, I'm as biased as you, but that doesn't change facts. Luiz did need to roll around like that when Rafael didn't really catch him. He was about to get up as well but Iva, I think, told him to stay down so he rolled around some more. Like I said, if a united played did this he'd be declared public enemy number one here.

I don't agree. I would be mad at the player that delivered the kick, the reaction would piss me off but I would still be more pissed at the challenge.

He didn't really "roll around". He was even laughing. Go watch again. It was a red card even if Luiz jumped back up and started doing back flips because it was right in front of the Lineswoman. There was no "simulation" in there at all.

David Luiz. Future captain. That is all.

Not based on today. No way. I wouldn't want to see our captain laying into the referee like he did to Webb. It's easy to say passion, commitment and other things but that was a really stupid yellow card to take.

Webb may have favoured United consistently but Luiz needs to be calmed down a bit

He didn't really "roll around". He was even laughing. Go watch again. It was a red card even if Luiz jumped back up and started doing back flips because it was right in front of the Lineswoman. There was no "simulation" in there at all.

Yes he did. I did watch it and I saw Luiz clutching the back of his ankle when Rafael actually caught him on his thigh. In the clip that the tv channel kept showing, you can see at the end of it Luiz was about to get up, then Iva came up to him and said something and Luiz clutches his ankle again and rolls around some more.

It was a red card, I said so in the first post, but Luiz was clearly acting.

Not based on today. No way. I wouldn't want to see our captain laying into the referee like he did to Webb. It's easy to say passion, commitment and other things but that was a really stupid yellow card to take.

Webb may have favoured United consistently but Luiz needs to be calmed down a bit

I don't know what you look for in a captain but I look for passion. Yes, laying into the referee isn't necessary but his passion rubbed off on the players and alas we started playing with a little more fire. Luiz had every right to lay into Webb because he was giving a lot of nonsense decisions to United. Obviously he needs to calm down a tad little but that's why I said "future".