123 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF!

"How do they always get lucky? Cunts"

ERRRRRR, WHAT HAPPENNED YESTERDAY, WITH YOUR 1 SHOT ON TARGET. TWAT!

Exactly Gareth Bale FC would be useless without the Welshman. The abuse they're giving Luiz is pathetic. All I can say to those Spurs (sorry, Gareth Bale FC) fans is piss off.

very happy with the win and all but can some1 tell me what the hell did benitez do today... if hazard is not fit for the match, atleast have marin on the bench. what use is ferreira on the bench when we have cahill, JT, ake already there to make for the defensive subs... plus bringing on ake... is he actually that stupid... i dont care how bad mikel might be playing but he has already shown us once this season at OT itself what his defensive capabilities can do... our bloody bench gave me a heart attack before the match and i think we were pretty lucky (and believe me we deserve some luck after everything that has happened) to get 3 points out of this game...

this win should in no way be credited to FSW but to the players..

Well from what I've gathered Arsenal fans are shitting bricks, don't know about Spurs. However if we win against Spurs on wednesday then we are in top 4 no doubt, even if we lost our last two games after that we would still just edge Spurs in goal difference come the end of the season.

But with Gareth Super Fucking Bale it's going to be difficult, theirs not one doubt in my mind that he will at least get a goal or an assist, no doubt about it, so I think it's a game where we will have to score more goals, I sense a goal fest, but only if we are up for it.

Lets just hope we have Hazard, because I think he's going to be vital for that game.

My mate is Arsenal and he desperately wants Chelsea to win on wed

My mate is Arsenal and he desperately wants Chelsea to win on wed

Not surprising because IF Spurs win on Wednesday, Arsenal will drop down to 5th. So, they are basically hoping we beat them or at least avoid defeat. Same target for us really.

It's the 1st time they failed to score at OT in the Premier League since December 2009 where they lost 1-0 to Aston Villa. We ended their all-time PL record of scoring in 66 consecutive home matches with this shut-out (and win!).

Really? I may be wrong, but didn't Man City won 0-1 against them at Old Trafford earlier this season? Just a quick thought though

Not surprising because IF Spurs win on Wednesday, Arsenal will drop down to 5th. So, they are basically hoping we beat them or at least avoid defeat. Same target for us really.

Yeah hope we go all out and try win on wed and make the last 2 games less squeaky-bum-time

Amazing game - annoyed I doubted us ;)

AZPI was MOTM for sure - he stopped at least 3 clear cut chances!!!

Great win - expect some backlash over Luiz... :( if he hadn't of laughed, would have got away with it... Rafael was stupid tho!

Roll on Weds - beat Spuds and we are in CL ;)