Jase

Man of the Match  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely MASSIVE 3 points. Going into the Tottenham game with practically a 4 points lead, if you factor in the GD, makes a world of difference.

Mata clearly the MOTM. Crucial goal.

About the red card, I do think it was red, but if a united player did what Luiz did we'd all have crucified him. It might have felt good for us fans after the refereeing injustice by Webb in that match, but we really don't want to be seeing that kind of simulation from our players.

I don't agree with the last part mate.

A simulation in this case is absolutely necessary, even though Luiz didn't feel pain at all, he had to go down to show that fucking inept cunt Webb it was a nasty foul, indeed it was! If he stays up, I don't think Webb will even blow the whistle.

WHAT SIMULATION? Is Luiz meant to look sad? How is it simulation? Bloody hell!

100% right. The reaction of Luiz is irrelevant, he got inside Rafael's head and is laughing that he so easily could make him lose his cool. Its a clear red, Luiz laughing changes nothing.

article-2308982-194AD0D4000005DC-607_634

Remember this? Luiz is a master of doing this.

Fergie, "He was elbowed, he retaliated. He's elbowed him twice actually."

oh fergie! :lol2:

To be fair, When i saw the actions between the two players, I was worried that Luiz would have been sent off, Raphael was so stupid to kick him, Luiz was playing too much with his arms up in the air.

Man you gotta love David Luiz!!! First to stand his ground against the fuckin ref and then that troll face. OH MY GOD he's def having fun playing!
Totally deserved win thanks to great tactics by Rafa. After all the season may not be such a desaster! Now to celebrate!!!

3 MASSIVE POINTS... TAKE THAT UNITED, SPUDS, ARSE-ANAL....

cant believe people think that rafael dint deserve the red... bloody hypocritics those united fans... but LUIZ behaved bloody poorly too... just when i thought he is the guy to lead us ,right after he got into webb's face and even kinda had a BIG BIG hand in webb not giving an undeserved foul on rooney which led to the goal(which believe me united would have got if luiz had not done that), but then he goes on and does that stupid busquets-like thing...

anyways we are playing in CL next season (almost) and JOSE is coming back home...

OLE OLE OLE OLE>..

JUAN AND ONLY... I LOVE U...