Jase

Man of the Match  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely MASSIVE 3 points. Going into the Tottenham game with practically a 4 points lead, if you factor in the GD, makes a world of difference.

Mata clearly the MOTM. Crucial goal.

About the red card, I do think it was red, but if a united player did what Luiz did we'd all have crucified him. It might have felt good for us fans after the refereeing injustice by Webb in that match, but we really don't want to be seeing that kind of simulation from our players.

What's all this about Luiz diving? Just because he was laughing doesn't mean he dived.

To be honest when I seen him laughing on the floor, I thought he was just laughing at how pathetic Rafael was. And it's clear he never dived as Rafael put him on the floor himself, Luiz hammered him on the corner flag.

Exactly.

What?! Not allow Luiz is made of steel and doesn't feel pain?! Even he jumps right up and do a little samba it was still a fucking RED!

Great, important win.

Our offense was shit but our defense and midfield was fine. I do not record utd having one shot at goal except that cute Rvp header.

First time we really got lucky in a big match. mata was okay, Oscar worked hard, too. Only one who was really bad was Moses, also Ba was poor, A.Cole was quite subdued and caught out of position twice.

Lamps showed that he still can perform in the big matches. He and Ramires harmonized surprisingly well.

Iva and Luiz pretty much did their job, but our best player by some distance was Azpi. He had Giggs, Evra and whoever went down his side nicely in his pocket and always offered a nice attacking option.

Hazard missing showed how much we need him, esp vs stubborn defences like this. He would have had a field day.

Great also to see us grind out a result, even though we were not at our best. Winning while playing shit helps more in the league than being dying in beauty.

We now have beaten the so called best team in the country 3 times in 5 encounters this season. The other 2 times we should have comfortably won, too if it were not for some shocking refereeing and bad luck.

Top 4 place is as good as ours, we need 6 points from 2 matches in the worst case. A win vs tottenham on Wednesday will seal qualification and most probably also 3rd place. If Azpi performs similarly in midweek, we do not have to fear Bale. On the other hand if Assou-Ekotto maintains his form and hazard is back, we can rip them to shreds.

What's all this about Luiz diving? Just because he was laughing doesn't mean he dived.

To be honest when I seen him laughing on the floor, I thought he was just laughing at how pathetic Rafael was. And it's clear he never dived as Rafael put him on the floor himself, Luiz hammered him on the corner flag.

Nail.Hit.Head.

Luiz by laughing just put a collar around Rafael's neck and said politely "You are my bitch'