Chelsea v Swansea

Jase

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We looked like playing for a whole week without scoring against em in the League Cup first leg. A lot needs to change from that game or we're in deep shit.

Think we'll scrape a very dodgy unconvincing 1-0 win.

Wonder if they will come here and park the bus again...

Swansea have been on a free fall a bit ever since they won the League Cup. They've won just 1 of their six league matches since then - W1 D2 L3 - and won none of the last 5.

However on the other hand, our record have not been great against them since they got promoted last season. We have won just 1 of 5 matches played in all competitions - W1 D3 L1.

Demba Ba will be eager to bang in goals for this one. Could not feature against Basel for obvious reasons and was left on the bench against Fulham and did not feature against Liverpool, which I am still struggling to get my head around. So I am sure he will be up for this. Hopefully can bag a couple of goals for this one. Should be fresh for this. Must win game!

Massive game!If we fail to get 3 points over here then it will become extremely difficult to get even the 4th place.

Cech

Azpi-Terry-Luiz-Cole

Mikel-Ramires

Moses-Mata-Hazard

BA

You sure mate about Mikel? Should we use David as MC and Iva as CB? We might have more opportunities to score.

You sure mate about Mikel? Should we use David as MC and Iva as CB? We might have more opportunities to score.

Playing Luiz at CB would be better actually. Gives us another option where we have a ball playing CB who can pick out incisive passes from the back, where he's harder to stop as opposed to Luiz doing that in midfield.

If the boys aren't motivated to the max for this one, it'll be very, very difficult.

Even with their bad form, I still expect them to be well organised. So I don't believe Rafa getting his tactics right will do much; the boys just need to want it more.