Chelsea v Swansea

Jase

Think Vincent Kompany. I think Luiz can do the same at CB.

Luiz is way more... eccentric than Kompany. I think he can do it at CB, and has drastically improved this season. But until we get a proper DM i would like to see david luiz there, as mikel is too much of a liability right now.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luiz is way more... eccentric than Kompany. I think he can do it at CB, and has drastically improved this season. But until we get a proper DM i would like to see david luiz there, as mikel is too much of a liability right now.

Yeah Mikel has had a string of bad games but that doesn't mean we should completely write him off. He can still do the job for us till the end of the season. No point in shifting your best defender into midfield IMO.

Yeah Mikel has had a string of bad games but that doesn't mean we should completely write him off. He can still do the job for us till the end of the season. No point in shifting your best defender into midfield IMO.

I didn't mean to sound like i was completely writing him off. But simply, our central midfield, has been the main position where we have struggled all season (along with torres), and luiz is a good solution to that problem imo. As for me, we have enough capable defenders but really are struggling controlling games in midfield. Ivan and JT should be able to do the business at CB for most of the games imo.

Oh, no, please no more handshake shit: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/10022174/John-Obi-Mikel-and-Ramires-plan-to-shake-the-hand-of-the-referee-Mark-Clattenburg-on-Sunday.html

I was one of the few people who were saying that handshakes should stay, but I'd take that back if it means papers would stop writing those ridiculous articles

Ow but Kompany was really 'different' when he was younger. Dribbling, too much risk, loosing the ball sometimes, errors in judgement .....

Remind you of someone?

If Spurs beat Wigan at the DW Stadium later today, they will climb into 3rd resulting in Arsenal and us dropping down to 4th and 5th respectively, for 24 hours at least.

Thanks for the math, fantastic! :P

Guessing that Ferguson will play a weaker team at Emirates so his nemesis Benitez misses a UCL spot, we will have to win this game since we have trips to White Hart Lane and Old Trafford.

We are playing Spurs at the Bridge, not at WHL. Already won there earlier this season.