Chelsea v Swansea

Jase

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say. Come out smoking. Just hammer them, badly. Relentless attack, I´d like to see here.

I am almost sure, Chelsea will win here.

Whether they will park the bus, I am almost sure, that´s what we will see.

I have saw again the match vs ManU @ FA Cup, the home leg and we have to play with that Starting XI.

----------Cech------------

Azpilicueta Iva Luiz Cole

-----Ramires Mikel-----

--Mata Oscar Hazard--

---- BA ----

If we play like that day, we shouldn't be scared.

Cech

Azpilicueta Luiz Terry Cole

Ramires Lampard

Moses Mata Hazard

Ba

Don't expect to see this team but would like to. A few players are penned in (Cech, Azpi, Luiz, Cole, Rami, Mata, Hazard, Ba) but I think JT, Moses and Lamps did enough yesterday to start on Sunday. I could quite easily see Ivanovic or Cahill instead of JT though, Mikel for Lamps and Oscar for Moses simply to keep things a little fresher and get Gary back to match fitness.

But Swansea really didn't show much in the game at the Bridge and should be there to be beaten. They sat deep and allowed us possession which is why I don't think we need to go too defensive in the middle of the park. Goes without saying that we need to win this one and Swansea seem to be a level below where they were before the League Cup Final, so we need to take advantage and I think we need an early goal. Get that and the floodgates could open.

Cech

Azpilicueta Luiz Terry Cole

Ramires Lampard

Moses Mata Hazard

Ba

Don't expect to see this team but would like to. A few players are penned in (Cech, Azpi, Luiz, Cole, Rami, Mata, Hazard, Ba) but I think JT, Moses and Lamps did enough yesterday to start on Sunday. I could quite easily see Ivanovic or Cahill instead of JT though, Mikel for Lamps and Oscar for Moses simply to keep things a little fresher and get Gary back to match fitness.

But Swansea really didn't show much in the game at the Bridge and should be there to be beaten. They sat deep and allowed us possession which is why I don't think we need to go too defensive in the middle of the park. Goes without saying that we need to win this one and Swansea seem to be a level below where they were before the League Cup Final, so we need to take advantage and I think we need an early goal. Get that and the floodgates could open.

However, Swansea had a purpose to reach to the final. Now they have nothing to play for apart from pride so I am sure they will try to be much more fluent in their attacking play. Hopefully that works for us in that case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=K956fVrAltY

Despite him saying that...

He has made such pledges before, and delivered mixed results. On the final day of the 2006-07 season, the champions lost to West Ham United to send Sheffield United down. Two years later, a reserve line-up from a squad already title winners and heading to a Champions League final went to Hull City and won, handing Newcastle United the chance to save themselves. Professionalism preserved but the Magpies lost at Aston Villa...

Source: http://espnfc.com/uk/en/preview/345553/preview.html?soccernet=true&cc=5739

David Luiz has two much technical and creative ability to be wasted at CB

Not a dig at you but I hate this mentality. Why do people think it's illegal for a CB to have great technique or be creative? If anything it adds to the unpredictability of the team, which is great.

David Luiz has two much technical and creative ability to be wasted at CB, I'd like to see him replace Mikel as permanent DM as he offers more of an engine and drive than Obi. Similar to Essien in his prime

Think Vincent Kompany. I think Luiz can do the same at CB.